Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tHeUnBeAtAbLe

This is a discussion on tHeUnBeAtAbLe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've played this game for as long as I can remember, about more then four years. It's hard to say ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I've played this game for as long as I can remember, about more then four years. It's hard to say that i didn't enjoy it, because I certainly had a lot of fun playing the game and being at the top of my game, but on the other hand playing the guy was a real waste of my time, cutting out of my studying, partying, family time, and all of that. I've started off in MYKO, greatest game server ever. I know what you are all thinking, "MYKO isn't that all about hacks?", well to tell u the truth, no its not. It's been the best playing there, since it had the least hacks, much less the USKO has atm, but unfortunatly towards the end when china servers were closed, chinese players came to MYKO, found a way to hack and dupe items, and made the game close down. Then after that I said I was gonna quit, which I did for a couple of months, but then TopCat, a friend from MYKO has asked me to come play on Girakon, to make a reunion for all the MYKO players on USKO. It was fun inviting other friends to come play, and currently Girakon is full of MYKO players that were and still are my friends. But time has come, and I really gotta get back to my life. If you are really interested, I had my own char tHeUnBeAtAbLe (mage) which is currently lvl 69, and from now on, it will be used by a friend of mine, so I won't be the one playing it anymore. Then I moved on to playing RickRolled a lvl 79 mage (sharing with van), but unfourtantly it was scammed by BabyBash 3 days afterwards. And finally I have been playing RandomNoob (also shared with van) a lvl 75 mage and been owning all in cz :P. So it's nice to have played with you all, or against you all, and take care folks.

Regrads to,
    isQu33zEuRMaNgos (a MYKO clan that i was a part of, and which was also the #1 clan in MYKO, which is all full of friends)
    SacredSoul (a MYKO clan full of friends)
    VoltS (a MYKO clan that we got along with really well)
    and most of all to all the players that played along side with me

I would list all of the names of the friends in game, but the list is too long, but just so u know its ALL the MYKO people from especially the clans that i mentioned, and others that i have meet ever since i started playing USKO

Well once again take care all, and good luck in game and in life.

get that mage to 80 then see how much you want to quit ko
    (we should have switched to fire while we still had it, it owns)

Oh my GEE! Dont quit sweety!

We need you for bifrost

maxwell

dont quit

but GL ...

It was nice meeting you and chatting with you what little we got to, although it's unfortunate the circumstances under which we had to talk =[ Have a good time IRL and take care.

Banned

its always sad to see a fellow myko pro leaving the game , after reading your post its clear we all think alike : D i wish you the best in life and goodluck with everything you've got going :P

warriorsPriest

bb nick gl in real life was fun playing with you,we'll stay in touch

U can always come with Fierce on new server and share some mage,that won't take ur RL time as it would if u play solo :P
    I know u will change ur mind and.......Dodji u Srbiju da vidis sta se ovde radi :lol:

Duro

GL in real life, respect to everyone who takes an step back to the game

nathan16

peace out bro.

SilentDaemon

cya

Banned

You'll be back, but bye ...for now.

deathpwner

i remmember when you use to exp me at harpys

CuriositY

See you later and Good Luck In Real Life.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I've played this game for as long as I can remember, about more then four years. It's hard to say that i didn't enjoy it, because I certainly had a lot of fun playing the game and being at the top of my game, but on the other hand playing the guy was a real waste of my time, cutting out of my studying, partying, family time, and all of that. I've started off in MYKO, greatest game server ever. I know what you are all thinking, "MYKO isn't that all about hacks?", well to tell u the truth, no its not. It's been the best playing there, since it had the least hacks, much less the USKO has atm, but unfortunatly towards the end when china servers were closed, chinese players came to MYKO, found a way to hack and dupe items, and made the game close down. Then after that I said I was gonna quit, which I did for a couple of months, but then TopCat, a friend from MYKO has asked me to come play on Girakon, to make a reunion for all the MYKO players on USKO. It was fun inviting other friends to come play, and currently Girakon is full of MYKO players that were and still are my friends. But time has come, and I really gotta get back to my life. If you are really interested, I had my own char tHeUnBeAtAbLe (mage) which is currently lvl 69, and from now on, it will be used by a friend of mine, so I won't be the one playing it anymore. Then I moved on to playing RickRolled a lvl 79 mage (sharing with van), but unfourtantly it was scammed by BabyBash 3 days afterwards. And finally I have been playing RandomNoob (also shared with van) a lvl 75 mage and been owning all in cz :P. So it's nice to have played with you all, or against you all, and take care folks.

Regrads to,
    isQu33zEuRMaNgos (a MYKO clan that i was a part of, and which was also the #1 clan in MYKO, which is all full of friends)
    SacredSoul (a MYKO clan full of friends)
    VoltS (a MYKO clan that we got along with really well)
    and most of all to all the players that played along side with me

I would list all of the names of the friends in game, but the list is too long, but just so u know its ALL the MYKO people from especially the clans that i mentioned, and others that i have meet ever since i started playing USKO

Well once again take care all, and good luck in game and in life.[/b]
    AND IM BACK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast