They ARE going to restore it

This is a discussion on They ARE going to restore it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haven't you guys noticed this each time you go to a different page in the PUS store. I read it ...
Page: 1

Road

Default They ARE going to restore it

Haven't you guys noticed this each time you go to a different page in the PUS store. I read it and they said they are working on a solution to restore it. I don't get how everyone is saying they will always remain untradable. Correct me if I am wrong, but please read this anyway.

SaTaN

You expect K2 to fix something? PFFT!

All I think is that this is just some scam to make people buy KC thats all..

They needs more money. But I dont understand why they do it, because they got same money anyway.

ChrisOwns

It's a money issue, i'm sure they have all 2 devs working on it as it's a top priority.

Phosgene

its not any kind of technich problem .
    k2 relised that they lose money from selling and duping of scrolls , so its disabled , and will probably stay that way .

Road

They wouldn't lie though, they have no obligation for it.

SaTaN

they also dont have to tell the truth either = they run the show...

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by Road
    They wouldn't lie though, they have no obligation for it.
    Though they're not obligated but it's just something thats understood. You don't take KFC out of the hood, that would cause an uproar which as an result they would have to put chicken back in the hood. They just can't function without it. Mabey if we acted like we're all black and they took chicken out of our hood we could get 'em back. Danny could help us with the being black part. Zuhahaha

Road

Companies aren't supposed to lie, it's called false advertising. You CAN stretch the truth, that's perfactly legal. Like them saying they will fix a bug soon, as long as they don't put a date, they can delay all they want. Like how many germ killing products will say it kills 99.9% of ALL germs. That's probably a exagerated lie. It maybe kills like 80%. But they CAN'T say 100% because they can't PROVE that they can kill them since bateria evolve new strains that are tolerent to anti-bacterial substances. So they are allowed to exagerate it as long as they don't make a statement they can't back up. That's why we have BBB and they are losing money because we report them.

I believe they are going to restore it. It may not be tommarow or next week, but probably in a couple of weeks. And I don't mind. I have a job and will buy scrolls if I need to. And If I can't log in then I can just do something else with my time. I just bought Silver and I like how much you get for buying it. YOu get like 25$ more stuff when you buy it. I dont' need to buy kc when you buy silver.

SaTaN

blah its K2, they dont care about shit all. they remind me of bill gates, wat a shit product he makes and crap =

Road

You just asume that. argghhh.. I'm done talking about this subject, most of you know nothing what you are talking about. Yes, as scary as it sounds, there is a world outside of your home where there are set laws and bylaws laid in place to prevent things from being abused. If k2 gets out of line, they can get sued. It happens to a lot of companies who think they are invinciple. Now I know k2 isn't that great of a company but I've seen worse companies and quite honestly I don't care if they go bankrupt or how shitty they do their job. I know you guys have been affected, but I haven't and that's all that matters to me. I save my sentiments for the people I actually KNOW.

Another thing, I've had no problems with Turks before, just general complaints. I don't see why you guys get worked up over them. I've never been outwitted by one b4 and it's not hard to appear intellectual superier when most of your prime suspects are 12 year-olds. I haven't even had problemns with the Turks that post here (Tologan, etc). I've never been out smarted by them and If I am, why cares?

/END RANT

hej

When K2 relice they get less money from having block on PUS items trade they will remove it.

Glader

I'm hoping they'll do it soon though...running out of AP-scrolls and speedpots

TunaFishyMe

lol Road, everyone on this forum is like that. Remember when the war crashed every time humans won the war but didnt crash when orcs won the war? lol, people on this forum thought K2 was against humans lol. yeah oki. As corrupt as the Gms are, as stupid as the CEOs are, K2 is still a company. They wouldnt eliminate pus to gain more "money". Hell, there are so many more ways. They could do the double prem event or double KC event.

The reason why people said its going to be named untradable is because there was a BBB complaint where K2 answered saying how pus scrolls were never intended to be bought and sold for coins. K2's words made it seem that they would change its function since it was never their intention to let it be this way. However, the reponse was posted 7 months ago, which makes it meaningless. (To me at least) Its very possible K2 will make PUS scrolls untradable, but not because they would gain more "money" (I personally think theyll lose more) but because it was never the original intent.

It is business ( and k2 ).

1 PUS item + dupe = 9998 PUS item :))
    K2 + dupe = bad reputation = > no canner teller kk = > ( what we do see )