Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lavie

ThGuardian - ArrowInYourHearts look that bans to legal players of unjust form

This is a discussion on ThGuardian - ArrowInYourHearts look that bans to legal players of unjust form within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NewAge We are making a complaint about these subjects up some photos in the official forum accusing us that we ...
Page: 1

Default ThGuardian - ArrowInYourHearts look that bans to legal players of unjust form

NewAge We are making a complaint about these subjects up some photos in the official forum accusing us that we are doing a kind of np transfer to the account of a player who has been hacked.

But if we look at the photos you have uploaded themselves clearly see that it is they who are committing some kind of fraud because if we realize they hold a conversation we realize any hacker is not the one with ThGuardian if the owner himself.

We wonder what the intention of them if they go to a pk area Colony Zone with an account that has been hacked without clothes to be killed themselves and then post them to us are those who are doing some kind of trap. also in the photos they were up we realize that we pursue no time to kill him appeared in the midst of the battle of the two human vs orc partys be dead 1 or 2 times we move to other areas to continue cz pk. really is offensive to us received these types of accusations without any kind of foundation.
    clearly this has been done with the intention to injure our clan wich is pretty cowardly.

suspiciously, appears a false accusation of cheaters section against a member of our clan, we dont know where it comes from , and it is absolutely false :
    NewAge from C-West SkySoldlier

Here the official post :
    ThGuardian - ArrowInYourHearts look that bans to legal players of unjust form

Here the link who opened ArrowInYourHearts :
    ThGuardian Hacked being hacked again i think

Little archer Senior Member

Judging by the thread title... i guess that the purpose of this topic is to:

1. Ask ThGuardian / Arrow to look inside this topic so they can see something for themselves
    2. Msg @ThGuardian / Arrow: Looks like the bans to legal players are unfair.
    3. State that ThGuardian / Arrow seem to think that the bans to "legal players" are unfair.
    4. Show in-game screenshots of ThGuardian / Arrow observing how the bans to legal players are unfair.
    5. Call out ThGuardian / Arrow to show them how the bans to legal players are fair and square.

which one will it be?
    Last edited by razor; 08-26-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: accuracy

Idk razor translate plz lol.Or have someone with better english post what you want to say i couldnt understand what your going for either.

Little archer Senior Member

those are all the possible ideas i could gather from the thread title. im just as lost.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

For all you niggas, I spelt english wrong by mistake on purpose. (To avoid any confrontations.)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Judging by the thread title... i guess that the purpose of this topic is to:

1. Ask ThGuardian / Arrow to look inside this topic so they can see something for themselves
    2. Msg @ThGuardian / Arrow: Looks like the bans to legal players are unfair.
    3. State that ThGuardian / Arrow seem to think that the bans to "legal players" are unfair.
    4. Show in-game screenshots of ThGuardian / Arrow observing how the bans to legal players are unfair.
    5. Call out ThGuardian / Arrow to show them how the bans to legal players are fair and square.

which one will it be?
    We find ridiculous that this ArrowInYourHearts accuses to NewAge in the official forum of try make NPT and kill the char ever and ever , when its no true , we are a clan that always stuck to the rules, And most think it's a trap between them (dont know the reason) to make us look bad or seek to harm our clan. I've been there, and the player came to us looking to die ( he didnt run to try to lure some mob to die in the town, he came looking for us to kill him , as we didnt do when we finish the fight with the other party ). We fight with another party and then we went to rush spots, and 10 minutes later this idiot post accusing in the official forum , too suspicious . ArrowInYourHearts , i dunno what is his nick in ko4life is a complete moron , and we think him and this char guardian , make this thinking in open post in the official forum for seek GM ban some of us , same in the case of the other char penetrator .

If look the kills , we kill a lot orcs in diferents places , we dont need make NPT and we dont lokking for kill the naked char as this idiot say.This moron ArrowInYourHeart , accusing to we are without any reasson.

In the chat Arrow is calling out the person on ThGuardian's account of being a hack, which come out to be true. ThGuardian was hacked and Arrow was trying to stop it. Then Arrow was also reporting that humans were killing him over and over. Which I was in CZ and saw that some of N.A. killed him a few times and I believe not all of his screen shots reported it. There is a little bit of a language barrier here. Yes N.A. was doing regular pk, but also killed the hacked account. We should prolly realize now that if you see a naked orc running out into middle of crowd not to kill it because he is no real threat and is prolly hacked.

normally blanquita speaks english better then that.. what happened? sharer?

Banned Regular Member

So ? If u didnt made any npts just stop and ignore this noob.

What I like is that on the official forums Bull admits to falsely accusing Arrow because he believes Arrow's accusations are false..... Well the reason they(N.A) are mad is because they did make some nps because some of their guys did kill the hacked account a few times until they realized the naked guy was hacked as N.A claims......, and I am sure they were in a party together so they would have gotten some nps. They dont want to be banned like some of the other accounts were and tarnish their name because of a mistake. They shouldn't worry though because Arrow said he didn't report in cheat section and Mgame is to busy trying to find out what is going on with the hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    What I like is that on the official forums Bull admits to falsely accusing Arrow because he believes Arrow's accusations are false..... Well the reason they(N.A) are mad is because they did make some nps because some of their guys did kill the hacked account a few times until they realized the naked guy was hacked as N.A claims......, and I am sure they were in a party together so they would have gotten some nps. They dont want to be banned like some of the other accounts were and tarnish their name because of a mistake. They shouldn't worry though because Arrow said he didn't report in cheat section and Mgame is to busy trying to find out what is going on with the hacks.
    open a post on the official forum. accusing people maliciously without thinking that this may be misinterpreted by the GMs, is pretty bad. What kind of response can be expected ?, we are left to think that this is a conspiracy to injure our players, who have never committed fouls in the game, and who have a reputation intact on the server .

Might want to go up a couple floors before jumping, if you're going to do it... do it properly. Don't want suicidal motherfuckers using up tax money to treat broken bones.
    zXFuryXz likes this.