Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Things K2 should have included in FD

This is a discussion on Things K2 should have included in FD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sub i agree with the looting issue, also randoms can't rez u without u getting a box ...
Page: 3

xxAzraelxx

Originally posted by sub
    i agree with the looting issue, also randoms can't rez u without u getting a box saying do u want to be rezzed. I hate getting 4stoned by a random when i have a 30stone resser on its way to me.
    If you want to prevent yourself from being rezzed, put your stones of life in the discard box/trash can but don't press ok to destroy them. No one will be able to rez you with your stones in this position. When your 30 stoner comes, cancel the item discard. Then your rezzer can rez you like normal.

kangs

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xxAzraelxx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sub
    i agree with the looting issue, also randoms can't rez u without u getting a box saying do u want to be rezzed. I hate getting 4stoned by a random when i have a 30stone resser on its way to me.
    If you want to prevent yourself from being rezzed, put your stones of life in the discard box/trash can but don't press ok to destroy them. No one will be able to rez you with your stones in this position. When your 30 stoner comes, cancel the item discard. Then your rezzer can rez you like normal.[/b]
    Works only if you have 30 stones exactly. I used to do that but some times if some1 pmed me while lying dead and stones in the trash box I hit enter to reply to the pm and next thing u know stones are gone :wacko: . Now u cant even trade stones no more while dead so Id rather get 4 stoned then have to press ok :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123