Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thinking about coming back after few years need your adivse

This is a discussion on Thinking about coming back after few years need your adivse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys so I was gone for the past couple years +- , I got some some free time agian ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking about coming back after few years need your adivse

Hey guys so I was gone for the past couple years +- , I got some some free time agian so i might be coming back...
    Could any1 give me an update about the past 2 years changes because i see less servers now and on top of that your opinion also if its worth to start agian and where?
    Thanks =]

nub
    Banned

Midgard is a good server, about 1 month old now and server got some good items and so if your plan is to buy a char on CR and gear it with gbs (shouldn't cost you too much usd) good luck in KO and may the anvil bless you

Hey,
    Well the game has improved a ton.
    For starters (and most importantly) - there are no hackers anymore.
    Sure - you might see them occasionally in exp spots, but they get dealt with swiftly.

As a result of this, market has stabilized and stuff doesnt cost 102391092348109248109284019284019284309128349012.1 gbs anymore, mostly because there are no gold farmers for the fabulous "official resellers".

A ton of servers merged over the years, resulting in pretty decent servers now, with active PK.

A ton of new content has been added, new content was even added today (dark knight weapon crafting system).

All in all, NTT have done a great job, and are very active.

About Midgard - don't make that mistake.
    Yes its a new server, but holy shmoly people chunked so much money in there...
    Honestly there is gear there that will make you cry for its price.

Right now you are much much better off going to an Old but stable server, and spending money on items there, that will retain value after a year.
    Midgard items are far too expensive atm, and will drop drastically in value within the next 6 months.

Cheers
    Adi likes this.

Thanks you both,
    Its good to hear that KO has improved specalliy when it comes to the hackers and GB sellers ...
    ive looked on the offical websites and it seems like except that new server all the rest are empty for some reason so my question is which server other than the new once is active and got a good amount of english speaking players or atleast 1 big english clan..
    Thank you agian for your help

Hi man welcome back! Gordion-english clans on both sides-cz mostly few partys,peak time few 100 players rlly crazy! Else europe, also a nice server they waiting for a merge atm after the merge will be active there for sure. Goodluck!

There was a maintenance earlier today :P
    Hence the reason servers are still picking up

And yup, Gordion is highly recommended (Full disclosure: I play there)

jordy........... <3
    jordyvw likes this.

Ingame name?
    Nemo likes this.

Just go fishing dont bother with KO.

Or do both put genie on

Little archer Senior Member

While apparently its better cheater-wise, if you haven't played (and embraced) post-dragon box KO, then I advise against trying it ever again.

I gave it a shot, and regret it greatly even though it only lasted 4 days. The sight of moradon full of +1 BiS items for sale while no one could even afford more than 1 BUS made me want to throw up. Oh and of course some turk somehow had coin to upgrade +7 items meanwhile, like always.

Edit: this was at Midgard release.
    Last edited by razor; 10-15-2015 at 12:19 PM.
    Smooth likes this.

couldnt log yet but from what you saying it dosent sounds good i guess i gotta check it ...
    on the other hand i do miss the playtime.. do you know any good Private server just in case?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

The Europa market is extremely cheap. If you gear a char now, after the merge your acc will gain value greatly. Plus, it's not too inactive. I'm GMT -5 and there's often 40+ in CZ around noon-5pm. PK dies down a bit unless Felo is up, but around 9PM the peruvian noobs login and they're REALLY nooby. If you geared your char +7 krowaz +1 uniques, you'll do very well in combat against the Peruvians.

Currently there's a lack of priest on Karus side.. So if you're a good priest, I'd love to welcome you to Europa

*shameless self plug* check out my signature for Europa pk.

Came back to this game 1.5 year ago and still love it without a break!
    JayClaiba and Nemo like this.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I just started playing again with a few of my friends a few months ago on Gordion. I hadn't played since probably 2011. Tho i wouldnt recommend starting on gordion unless you have some money to throw at it. The game is still good fun and we have had a good time pking. definitely haven't seen any k0xpers, and the updates they have done are nice (apart from getting instant +8 UTC weapons from voucher/ which is removed now). If i hadnt already dumped money into Gordion i would have started on Midgard for sure.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

You haven't seen many koxpers because GM's are working around the clock now. Worth a mention.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast