Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thinking about coming back after few years need your adivse

This is a discussion on Thinking about coming back after few years need your adivse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking of coming back to but not looking to invest into the game really. So what server would ...
Page: 2

I was thinking of coming back to but not looking to invest into the game really. So what server would be best and any servers that have a decent DCZ/Rlb that isnt filled with Baba's (I'm def dreaming becuz of what Im asking lol)

tbh Midgard is pretty nice if u ask me!

the point that actually makes me wanna come back is the activity of gms I mean i used to like the game even with the hackers ( didnt give a F about them) but im sure its even better with out them + the market became stable... I dont mind investing some money if i get a good result for example if knows how much would it be for a good geared chaarcter in Europa/Midgard/Gordion?
    and agian thank you all for your help i do appreciate it

midgard is great, or u could wait for the server that will come when knightonline is on steam but it's gonna take some time

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    I was thinking of coming back to but not looking to invest into the game really. So what server would be best and any servers that have a decent DCZ/Rlb that isnt filled with Baba's (I'm def dreaming becuz of what Im asking lol)
    DCZ/RLB on midgard is your best bet for minimal investment.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    the point that actually makes me wanna come back is the activity of gms I mean i used to like the game even with the hackers ( didnt give a F about them) but im sure its even better with out them + the market became stable... I dont mind investing some money if i get a good result for example if knows how much would it be for a good geared chaarcter in Europa/Midgard/Gordion?
    and agian thank you all for your help i do appreciate it
    Europa is a pretty old server without +10s. You can gear a ready for pk char with about 150-300 usd, but to really compete against the tough guys you'll need 300-500 minimum. These numbers are pulled outta my ass, give me a zone/class and I'll be more exact.

Just remember whatever you invest in Europa right now will grow after the merge, if you decide to sell out.

Ive pmed you Jay with couple questions

Ive pmed you Jay with couple questions
    Omg, don't ask that noob any questions. He ain't know shit.

On topic: if you're looking to have a few months of fun i'd suggest midgard, but if you're planning to play for a while you could go europa or Gordion.

Quote Originally Posted by LewsephStalin View Post
    Omg, don't ask that noob any questions. He ain't know shit.

On topic: if you're looking to have a few months of fun i'd suggest midgard, but if you're planning to play for a while you could go europa or Gordion.
    u don't even capitalize ur home server or respond to my pokes in ts </3

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    u don't even capitalize ur home server or respond to my pokes in ts </3
    I'm not at my pc and europa needs a merge really bad, you can only wreck Peruvians for so long before u want some real competition
    JayClaiba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LewsephStalin View Post
    I'm not at my pc and europa needs a merge really bad, you can only wreck Peruvians for so long before u want some real competition
    Logged in for a round of pk last night and there were more eziks. The amount of +9MD dual and occasional +1 rev dv is insane. Noobs are multiplying while the hard players are selling out.. I think it's nice

i'd recommend Midgard, everyone is talking about a merge with Europa and Midgard, but its not going to happen, why merge a fresh server that still has potencial to make them money :P Orion is the most likely server to merge with Europa

Its totally up to you - but again - I'm going to stress this - Don't go midgard...

Sure, right now it still has a lot of people and sure you might encounter a few who actually didn't pay an arm and a leg and get a nice fight.
    But, some people there have such insane gear after spending hundreds of thousands of TL on Special Monster staffs and Dragon Boxes (Just look around this forum @ MadHackers giveaways and see what he spent..) that you literally just get looked at by them and you drop dead.
    The prices of things on Midgard atm is SKY HIGH, and -all- these items will lose value within a few months, so if you plan on spending any money there now - DON'T DO IT.
    ALL the people that went there just to "Make money off the start" are starting to sell off their 83 chars (for a ridiculous price) and move back to their origin servers.
    All the people that went there just to enjoy that 1st month PK rush of fun are starting to move back to their original servers.

If you plan on actually playing the game for a while, you are much -much- better off going to one of the more established (older) servers where the market is STABLE.
    Especially if you are going to spend money on the game.
    Older servers with a stable market means your items will still hold some value after a longer period of time VS Midgard.

If you plan to have a little bit of fun and DON'T plan on spending money - you better find a good clan on Midgard that can help you (basically carry you) for you to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i'd recommend Midgard, everyone is talking about a merge with Europa and Midgard, but its not going to happen, why merge a fresh server that still has potencial to make them money :P Orion is the most likely server to merge with Europa
    God no. Orion may be dead but that server is ruined.. That's why everyone complained and got them to reduce UTC drops to +5 rather than +8.

New server hype + UTC+8 drops = 5x buju+11, 6x khanjar+11, 4x Moonlight+11...
    I mean sure Europa has a two Khanjar11 and one Moonlight11, but the items in Orion would make a huge impact on a "renaissance" server like Europa..

Europa will most likely merge with Gaia. Destan is a close 2nd.

Well after reading + taking a better look at the orice agianst value you guys actually convinced me to drop the Midgard idea... i guess making this topic was an important thing for me lel
    Ok so when it comes to Europa if i understand you guys basicly the activity is not that high but considering its an old server there isnt toooo many overgeared people(if i got that 1 right) is there any good clans out there? and which side carrying more english speaking players?

Well after reading + taking a better look at the orice agianst value you guys actually convinced me to drop the Midgard idea... i guess making this topic was an important thing for me lel
    Ok so when it comes to Europa if i understand you guys basicly the activity is not that high but considering its an old server there isnt toooo many overgeared people(if i got that 1 right) is there any good clans out there? and which side carrying more english speaking players?
    IDK about the Revelation guys (if they're still here and just Exping or went Midgard temporarily) but I saw a few Amicus guys on yesterday (mostly European, human side).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast