My USKO account is blocked, I sent a ticket and...

This is a discussion on My USKO account is blocked, I sent a ticket and... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been off the game for years and I want to start playing again but when I tried to ...
Page: 1

Unhappy My USKO account is blocked, I sent a ticket and...

I have been off the game for years and I want to start playing again but when I tried to login it said "Your account is currently blocked" so I made a new account and that one works fine... So I sent a ticket saying my account is blocked and they said...

"After a careful investigation, we have concluded there isn't any problem about your account access."

So if there isnt any problem, then why cant I login lol...

There was plenty of accounts that were blocked even while they were offline so i dont know why your account is blocked. And as always the cs of NTTGame is just crap and maby 99% cases its waste of time to even sent a ticket becouse they dont care at all untill you get somekind of lawsuit or riot in game or front of nttgame office.
    Now when some ppl hacked over 100 accounts at EUKO and maby more at USKO they started to do something, becouse they dont want to lose players (and players = money) so they might restore hacked items or atleast part of it. Somehow i dont belive the will restore money, becouse they are what they are, money greedy monkeys hitting "autorespond" button at customer support.

Banned Senior Member

ntt support makes k2 support look like it was amazing.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Many accounts blocks I had about 3 accounts for many time and they block now with no reson..
    I was try to log them after 1 2 year I dont log and they was block too.