Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Roteska
  • 2 Post By itzbryan

Thinking of coming back

This is a discussion on Thinking of coming back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, how's everyone been? I've been feeling the itch to play KO for a bit now and I was ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking of coming back

Hey all, how's everyone been? I've been feeling the itch to play KO for a bit now and I was wondering if there were any decent private servers or Steam/USKO servers I could join without being lightyears behind, I don't mind a little babashopping but I don't have infinite $ to buy a decked out char or anything, thanks in advance! I would prefer a private server so I don't have to grind for 30000 years just to PK but if the server is active I don't mind the grind

EDIT: Also if I were to come back what's better for solo exp/item farming, sin, archer or warrior?

I would recommend
    Last edited by razor; 04-05-2017 at 12:20 PM.

I would recommend you Manes on USKO where I play.
    The market is very active, Exp is very active, Pk is very active and the population is insane.

You will have to grind to 83 though. U can buy abit of gear as u said, catch up to the rest and farm your way from there. You should be good to go like that!

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Hellsgarem is the only server with turkish ip blocked, what that brings with it is a smaller overall population with a peak time around U.S. afternoon, a lot more english speaking players than any other server, a very slow item progression ( server has 1 raptor +9 in 6 months being up, 1-2 hellbreaker 9s, 1 chaotic 9, only 1 avedon +8 ) If you don't want to have to baba huge items, hellsgarem is your best option.

Since everyone else is going to just name their servers, I named mine. lol

I played on Hellsgarem for a while at launch but I ended up quitting because it felt dead and that was during the launch hype :/
    Mintus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    I played on Hellsgarem for a while at launch but I ended up quitting because it felt dead and that was during the launch hype :/
    Come and check out manes. Or watch some pk vids from there, cz is so sick. and exp spots filled up everywhere.

Edit : I mean try to Login to Manes and see for yourself
    Last edited by Mintus; 04-05-2017 at 11:24 PM.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Everyone will suggest the newest server and also plea for you to come to their dead server and act as though it isn't dead. The prior mentioned server will be dead in 4 months and the next new server will be all the rave. The English population either clings to their dead server they've spent too much in that nobody plays (aside from a "peak" time), or they hop to every new server the game launches. Every server dies in 6-8 months and then they merge it with the previous dead server. If you're into new servers/server hopping, the game is still ok. The English population is relatively speaking non-existent aside from the first month of a new server and even then it can be hard to fill parties. When they quit, nobody replaces them.
    4Spiked and NuclearWinter like this.

Well HellsGarem is nice at peak times actually. You can find lot of action there.