Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thinking of comming back

This is a discussion on Thinking of comming back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys i was thinking of comming back to Ko since i find every other game boring but i haven't ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking of comming back

Hey guys i was thinking of comming back to Ko since i find every other game boring but i haven't played ko for about 5-6 years since last time i got hacked on beramus ( GetoffMyWay) if some 1 ever recognise. i wasnt very good but after that i started to play private server wich sucks since they all close or get hacked still got some fun there

If im comming back id like to know wich server is the funniest to play with and what character is good if you dont have any friends at start? cause i don't know anyone play usko Atm

plus id like to know how i could buy some items and maybe a character via Usd
    Asking this since i dont have many post no body know's me and even if i know im not a hacker\scammer its normal that nobody trust some 1 with 2-3 post and is completely unknown

Well thanks for help

Btw if any french canadian see this im from Qc and i speak french

Btw i played Lsko and life ko i was in sinners clan with Qd oOTrickyOo and some others that might be on this forum i dont remember

yo , sup nd welcome back...

Most of these server's are dead here on ko4life besides c-west , like most english speakin clan if u looking for that...ye that's true if u've heard that there's a lot of scammers , but u should be careful and smart as everywhere if u know what i mean . But, on other side there's a lot GG clans , ppl nd u can get really really good fun .
    Look a little bit more forum topic's and u'll get it

btw ...if u decided for c-west , take look into this , may be useful for u . take care

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-chars-325693/

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Game isn't like it used to be years ago.

to buy gbs/items or w/e just go into the market section and u pm ppl to buy via pp/wu etc, with you being a new person some people might not trust you via paypal cus u can always charge back, but it doesn't hurt to try pm people and they might agree.

I offer a special PayPal service if you plan on purchasing anything here through PayPal. You can PM me for more info.

Run from k2 as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!

join carnac west server ^^

It doesnīt have much hackers ;
    with some items upgrade +7 or +8 , Uniques +0 or old ,
    you can play and get some fun.

donīt need spend too much money.
    ^^

So Whats the price for a warrior lvl 83 in usd? naked or with not much items

c west ProKSseR clan if you want join we are a french clan but you need lvl 70+

pm in game MrTidoggg

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Let me summarize what's happening in the KO world. USKO (minus C-West) is 95% turkish and full of cheaters/hackers/scammers, which I conclude as Turkish kids. C-West, is what you call an "english server", even though it's not exactly. Last time I tried it, people were speaking everything except English. No doubt though, this server still has the most English players. I'm not sure if I'm correct on this one, but I can honestly predict that 25% of the server is English. However, it really doesn't matter what percent of the population is English on C-West, as it is completely dead.

All in all, USKO has gone to shit.

On the other hand, private servers. You have SexyKO, the ONLY PK server. Once again, 95% Turkish, very populated, but full of mage parties running around, which means full of towners.

Farm private servers. You have OldSchoolKO, which has been up for quite some time (1 year?) and has the biggest population (around 600 on peak times). However, if you ask me, it's not my cup of tea, and I definetely did not like it... one of the major reasons is that CZ was completely dead (I honestly am curious as to why when there is 600 people online... hint hint: morodon is half of that population). The other private server is KO Tastic. Fantastic server, and just the right type if you ask me... however, it has no population. It hardly reaches 200 people at peak times. I only wish people would join this server, as it has the most potential... and the only thing preventing it from being the best is the population.

As for private servers in general.... for the past few months every single server that has opened and that has had potential, has been taken down by Turks in most cases. At this point if you are expecting new releases, don't hope too much as I honestly doubt anyone would be succesful. It took 2stars (the best KO developer) 2 months to open KO Tastic, so imagine if anyone else does actually succeed in opening, how long that will take. Um anyways, LifeKO is in it's release now under the name SecretKO, but it's having the same problems like every other newly released server has... however, Vincent seem to be dedicated and he knows what he is doing... so I believe it is only a matter of time before the server actually becomes stable.

ye but u saw what happen in private servers last time i went into that shit it was sinners vs another clan everytime and it was boring
    had fun with clannies but in pk tere was nobody then only flamming over and over
    Last edited by BigDango; 09-22-2011 at 12:20 AM.

+ all privates getting hacked over and over or the owner is dumb and does bad moves + in privates u gotta play all the time to keep ur self geared like others or u get raped hardcore in usko theres always some noobs 2 pwn some cool vses and some people that rape u totally

Still im thinking about it + never going back to private servers xcept if i find a real good 1 like old lsko b4 it went shitty cause of dummy jonny

coming back to ko nowdays? thats pure masochism lol

by the how why i cant post in market place? anything i gotta do to be able to?

welcome back need 50 post in general +3 month then can post there gl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast