Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Third Party Tools

This is a discussion on Third Party Tools within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Very interesting and worth reading topic... Please keep the comments constructive and discuss it in polite fashion, even if you ...
Page: 2

TrialModerator2

Very interesting and worth reading topic... Please keep the comments constructive and discuss it in polite fashion, even if you disagree with the OP state your reasons why instead of flaming.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Very interesting and worth reading topic... Please keep the comments constructive and discuss it in polite fashion, even if you disagree with the OP state your reasons why instead of flaming.[/b]
    Now why would you come in here settings rules and shit out, let the topic be ffs. We don't come here to be told what to do or how we have to say it, this isn't the official forums.

to start with its not up to k2 to fix things
    the makers can only do this, also if the makers of the hacks want to make someting the just make it k2 cant.
    thats wy within 6 hours you can see cheaters again

TrialModerator2

Now why would you come in here settings rules and shit out, let the topic be ffs. We don't come here to be told what to do or how we have to say it, this isn't the official forums.[/b]
    I luv u 2 <3

Banned

+1 to the topic starter. This is why I call the KO community retarded many times and got flame for it

Little archer Senior Member

imo ppl that admit koxping at ko4life should b banned

Trying to keep this without flames and useless posts, my 2 cents:

1. I haven&#39;t been 100% legit in this game. Me and my brother babashopped a char, honestly we did have plenty of money to spend in a hobby and we didn&#39;t have enough time to play and farm on our own.
    2. I&#39;m against cheats and 3rd party tools, bug abuse that gives you a huge advantage over the rest. Like those god mode cheats, wall hacks, tbl edited priests, warriors and mages.
    3. Even if the whole KO community uses them I won&#39;t. I rather stop playing when that happens.
    4. I already suffer of the disadvantage for not using 3rd party tools. Level 72 after almost 5 years of playing? And a koxper user claimed to reach level 74 in 6.5 days at Ionia server... 6.5 days VS 5 years (lazy player tho)
    5. If the game were completely free, I would not give a shit about this matter. I pm&#39;ed a cheater because I hated that God Mode, the constant super far range arrow shots and after a while he told me this: this koxp needs no premium to log in, I get 70% more exp, I don&#39;t die to monsters and I don&#39;t need to buy items to kill. <-- I pay for a service with a shitload less benefits than this free 3rd party tool, even if all that he said is not true as a customer I feel scammed by K2.
    6. There will always be cheaters, but you can easily keep them as a minority in your community, but if you don&#39;t want to you will have the cheat fest that these BDW events have become. 8/8 on human side use a cheat (no cast interruption on priests/mages, light feet on mages/warriors, wall hacks, rogues with god mode) and I need to kick out or get out of my orc party because at least half of them use the same cheats. And this is not racism, is a fact: most of them are turks.

K2 is plain stupid, its own US community won&#39;t pay as much as TR community because the lack of customer service. Even if 35k users are from Turkey, 50k non turks quitted because of them.

I stop now before I get pissed off while typing this.

animakuz

Then you probably fit into that category of people who are immersed within the virtual world and dissacociated from reality.

I played KO for 4 years and the highest level i got on my original server was 64, and lvl 72 on my last and final server which took 1 year.

I was a free user 3/4 years though.

I had fun.[/b]
    wow you must really suck then. friend of mine is 72 right now he played on and off for about 3 years non-prem and sure we stayed up late a few nights but he wasnt &#39;disassociated&#39; from reality as you say. and he has other characters one of them 60+ and he had a problem with his internet for some time where he basically couldnt play or would get owned all the time losing exp from lagg dc death. as for me i got to 65 and stopped but thats a diff story. my life is not compatible with ko lol.

p.s. for someone who tries to sound smart your spelling really sucks :S

p.s. for someone who tries to sound smart your spelling really sucks :S[/b]
    Sorry for going off topic, but why does his spelling suck? Ive read some of his other posts, and i cant top that

Banned

Definetely tl;dr

Banned

Straight up loved this game, and would have concidered myself a person who imersed myself into the game. Not completely imersed to the point where I neglected the IRL stuff. Being honest, I edited my regestry like 3 years ago when you could just edit your skill bar and put any skill on it. LOL level 46 mage with all 3 60 novas (ice/fire/light) My noob ass ran out of mana after 1 AOE xD I did stop after I found out sum1 got banned for it, and never really looked back.

So, I guess I cant really call the kettle black, but the game got to a point of being unplayable. I dont think talking about it on ko4life is really gonna make a difference though.

The ONLY fix that would curb cheating is pretty simple. Require a valid CC when creating an account. Keep it "Free2Play" but if there is a valid CC used in acct creation, banning a person would actually ban that person, not just the free account they created. I know it would work, simply because other games out there that use this system rarely have cheaters (and those games are often easy to cheat in if you wanted to).

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

so every1 would have to add a cc to keep playing?

and if that doesnt aply, whats the point of adding a cc if there no recurring billing is aplied?

for example, online cc would be useful in there and would be the same

I think most of the reason legit english players are starting to cheat is because the game is unplayable and the only way to "survive&#39; is to cheat. I have played for a while and i have partied with cheaters but not enough to make a difference. so i guess im not innocent

Babashopping i believe should not be allowed, of course people are going to do it but i disagree. aside from premium people should PLAY the game not BUY it
    I have tried to sell my characters or what not but never succeded . If Baba shopping was gone i think it would be a lot more fair to the people that just play the game for fun.

TrialModerator3

stay on topic pls ive deleted a few off topic posts, and if ur not going to read it dont bother posting posts whining about the length of initial post are spam at best

Topic starter might be right, but honor is overrated. You play this game for fun, don&#39;t you? Some people have fun accessing a gm, some people used to have fun duping, some people have fun koxping all the way up to lvl cap and some people enjoy it to stay legit (real legit and not hiding it).

I want to add, that cheating will be always a part of games. KO is not an exception.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast