Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Third Party Tools

This is a discussion on Third Party Tools within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seriosuly if K2 stop it - it will stop. If not we will go. Cheat against cheat - pointless[/b] MYKO ...
Page: 4

Seriosuly if K2 stop it - it will stop.

If not we will go.

Cheat against cheat - pointless[/b]
    MYKO style :blink:

Sell before u loose all ^^

I like how babashoppers say they have a life and no time to farm when some of them play waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than me after they baba.

If you have a life I'm sure you wont care about what your character has in a game. I died to a lvl 80 guy, *signs off and go play basketball* [/b]
    "having a life" is just an excuse to babashop like "im to lazy" is for macroing.

SUPREME OVERLORD Senior Member Olaz's Avatar

new myko xD died..

on cwest, the cheating on CZ is not as bad as in other servers, since "legit" players really dont party/support/accept the cheaters at all.
    ofc we have plenty of tbl-minor-cooldown hackers.. but in my opinion, minor doesnt need a damn cooldown..
    altho cheating is very very bad in ardream/rlb(they can make new char to there more easier/faster)

PvPing w/ Koxp=Wrong
    Xp w/ Koxp=Who gives a shit?

The ppl bitching about the koxpers in xp are just jealous that they have to grind while the koxpers kill shit faster and w.out moving a finger. I guarantee that if I pm'd ppl koxping links that out of 100 people 30+ will use it. Maybe not the full koxp but the 50% xp buff.

to rad archer and mike.

yes when people baba, the characters and items stay in the game which is ok i gueess but it seems that most of the time you have a huge baba come into a server spending thousands and thousands of dollars to be the best. buying out every roc and rol on edana (true example) this just seems unfair to the person that waits for bach and duke to spawn to get his rol and roc. selling characters I guess I dont mind but its the item part that gets out of hand and thats what i have a problem with.[/b]
    I can totally relate to you on that point. I personally have never babad in the game. For me personally, I always liked the goal of getting a great item without ever knowing if I actually will. Just my personal preference for playing the game.

But at the same time like I said, whether or not your above scenario seems fair, how would it be much different from someone loading up on tons of PUS items with USD, and then trading them to get those same items in game? That would be totally accepted within the game, under the TOS and the game setup. That is why I can't really see a real argument against babaing in KO, when it is basically supported within game through the PUS store.

If this was a 100% free to play, or premium to play only minus a pus store. I'd have a different opinion on it probably.

I cant find any part of babashopping that is legit. Buying uniques off hackers only supports them... And we all know that 90% of the bosses get taken down by hackers nowadays. Plus almost all the 80+ chars were Baba'd by k0xpers. ko4life is a k0xpers best friend.[/b]
    Ah yes but again, people can also buy uniques off hackers with noahs, or else through noahs obtained through PUS item merchanting. If babashopping were impossible, then the money would still be moved through the PUS store, which would make K2 happier I suppose, but simply a different method to the same end.

Although with the real dollars being limited to K2's revenue only, I suppose that would cause hackers, bot farmers etc, to be out of a revenue stream, unless they enjoyed being paid in noahs or PUS items only. So your point does hold some credence on the other hand.

I like how babashoppers say they have a life and no time to farm when some of them play waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than me after they baba.

If you have a life I'm sure you wont care about what your character has in a game. I died to a lvl 80 guy, *signs off and go play basketball* [/b]
    I do agree, balance is key : )

Personally i dont even see the point of making yet another topic about this...

For 7 years K2 has done nothing to help the community out against hackers/dupers/KOXP'ers and i doubt they ever will.
    The game has great PVP and some cool farmin aspects but thats about it. If K2 would focus on keeping these parts of the game clean then there would maybe be some hope. But they never have and never will...

K2's main focus is and always has been to find new ways to make the gamers spend more money. If they up the XP for each mod or reduce the XP needed to level then the legit players wont need to spend as much money on plat prem as before and they loose money so that wont happen EVER.

I personally have no problems with babashopping, sharing accounts or even leveling with macro (all these things are against K2's ToS and just as bannable as anything else that goes against their ToS).
    The only players i have problems with are the people who cheat in PvP and dupe/cheat to uppgrade items.

On another note... I've got a feeling that the few people who have posted here about playing legit might just be the only legit players that are left on Ko4Life. And stop blaming turks... Ofc theres alot of turkish cheaters but thats bcos most of the community is turkish.. If you look at the Turkish community and then the "English speaking" community im sure about the same % of them are cheaters.
    And most of the programs used for cheats are not made by turks... The best programs are Chinese, American and 1 israelian program.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234