Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To those that got in WC

This is a discussion on To those that got in WC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if u wanna pk well u gotta know the people u pk with, how they play ingame and how ...
Page: 2

and if u wanna pk well u gotta know the people u pk with, how they play ingame and how to play as a team with them so i dont think making a "ko4life" clan is a good idea

QuIcK

Originally posted by PADDY
    WC? whats that? the thing that you can only participate in if you're on for the 20 second that they allow?

ahh well i'll live, theres enough cheating and glitching in usko without the need for more from the chinese
    is one of the requirments of bieng a mod to be a flamer??? because thats all u fags seem to be doing lately stfu

Deftones

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicWannaBe
    if u need a leader...id say........camaz0tz. he would "lead" in with the *perfect distraction to the asians saying fuck them and ect. they would get pissed and start yelling at him allowing u to sneak by and rape them all easily. and im sure he'd say funny shit in commander chat *
    xD

how many other commanders have gotten yelled at by gm's for spamming command chat with random funny shit? :P

[/b]
    Lol, nice, put that in your siggy.

ashin83

i bet US will lose again against China. i can strongly feel how united n cooperate of them...n their players are chosen from top np players...here are some points why i feel they will win...
    1. chosen player
    2. rewards given for top 3 nps in WCS. 1st would be awarded iron necklace. this encourage them fight more hard.
    3. language barrier of US player n China player. as we know, USko is full of turk..it is really annoying when turk ppl cant understand the command in english and cant communicate well among player..on china players...they all using same language n the communication is much more better than us...
    however, i still hope USKO would win in this coming match...

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    WC? whats that? the thing that you can only participate in if you're on for the 20 second that they allow?

ahh well i'll live, theres enough cheating and glitching in usko without the need for more from the chinese
    is one of the requirments of bieng a mod to be a flamer??? because thats all u fags seem to be doing lately stfu[/b]
    what the fuck are you talking about? If you want me to flame you, trust me you will know when i'm flaming you, until then explain exactly what part of what i just said offended you.

does it really matter if we win? like i said last time the whole exercise is pointless. i will just look forward to teaming up with some different guys and having a little fun. we don't have to prove anything to those ko's that insist on glitching and using hack programs.

at the moment im not sure whether to make a sin, or a mage and join the nova brigade inside our base

RingWraith

I wanna see 0000000000 as archer!

QuIcK

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

is one of the requirments of bieng a mod to be a flamer??? because thats all u fags seem to be doing lately stfu
    what the fuck are you talking about? If you want me to flame you, trust me you will know when i'm flaming you, until then explain exactly what part of what i just said offended you.[/b]
    u mother fukers r negative about every fukin single thing

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

what the fuck are you talking about? If you want me to flame you, trust me you will know when i'm flaming you, until then explain exactly what part of what i just said offended you.[/b]
    u mother fukers r negative about every fukin single thing[/b][/quote]

OK then, my appologies, let me be more possitive about the world champiopnships...

I am really glad they chose to not open the championships at the time they said they would, and i am very happy that nobody got to enter it as the event was full the second it was opened.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that those that do manage to participate enjoy being town nova'd by chinese people as much as i did.

better?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    does it really matter if we win? like i said last time the whole exercise is pointless. i will just look forward to teaming up with some different guys and having a little fun. we don't have to prove anything to those ko's that insist on glitching and using hack programs. *

at the moment im not sure whether to make a sin, or a mage and join the nova brigade inside our base
    Your making me cry now

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

what the fuck are you talking about? If you want me to flame you, trust me you will know when i'm flaming you, until then explain exactly what part of what i just said offended you.
    u mother fukers r negative about every fukin single thing[/b]
    OK then, my appologies, let me be more possitive about the world champiopnships...

I am really glad they chose to not open the championships at the time they said they would, and i am very happy that nobody got to enter it as the event was full the second it was opened.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that those that do manage to participate enjoy being town nova'd by chinese people as much as i did.

better?[/b][/quote]

lololol

0000000 go sin or the kittens get it!!! :angry:

nooo dont hurt the cats okok ill be sin, but you are a bad man threatening poor defenseless kittens!

Originally posted by 0000000
    nooo dont hurt the cats * *okok ill be sin, but you are a bad man threatening poor defenseless kittens!
    :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

u mother fukers r negative about every fukin single thing[/b]

better?[/b][/quote]

wow that was beautiful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast