For those with the issues

This is a discussion on For those with the issues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i read the 50+ pages of the other topic, seems you all are having the same damn issue, easiest way ...
Page: 1

3thos

i read the 50+ pages of the other topic, seems you all are having the same damn issue, easiest way to do it is just delete ko from Add Remove Programs and go here and download the client.

http://www.download.com/Knight-Online/3000...tml?tag=lst-0-1

after downloading that complete, run the wizard to install knight online.

while that is installing download the new moradon patch here:

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/knight-onli...tion/5296/7083/

after knight online is fully installed update it like you normally would, it will stop at about patch 1.45x and say ftp error bla bla bla, you then close it out and run the moradon patch fix. it will then inject itself into the folder and all you have to do is click "Knight Online" after the wizard closes. The old start/option/homepage thing will show up and it will update 1.507 and 1.508 you then hit start, it will say run from knightonline.exe.

you then click on the same exact thing you have always used and the new start/option/homepage thing should pop up and you are set and ready to go.

total time this takes = 30-40 minutes, you guys seemed to struggle the other way ...

EastonLemon

what i did was i downloaded the moradon patch yesterday.

Install it.

Run the old launcher and get the patch files..

And ur done, thats for anyone not using vista.

3thos

what i did was i downloaded the moradon patch yesterday.

Install it.

Run the old launcher and get the patch files..

And ur done, thats for anyone not using vista.[/b]
    what so these people having issues are the ones using vista?

bum bum bum, k2 sucks.

Mario

i made IDENTICAL guide yesterday, buc some ppl still cant install new patch, so i edited my topic a bit and made own patch what is workin 100% (at least for winXP users)

Steefo_o

sooo how 2 get vista works ?
    i got xp but my friend can't get it working..

3thos

sooo how 2 get vista works ?
    i got xp but my friend can't get it working..[/b]
    they probably havnt done it for vista yet ... they will probably come out with a vista one within the next week or so, you vista people need to just wait ...

they probably havnt done it for vista yet ... they will probably come out with a vista one within the next week or so, you vista people need to just wait ...[/b]
    Works "fine" here. What's the problem people are having with vista?

3thos

Works "fine" here. What's the problem people are having with vista?[/b]
    just read that it is working for you ...

half of these people dont even know anything about computers ... that is probably the problem.

just read that it is working for you ...

half of these people dont even know anything about computers ... that is probably the problem.[/b]
    Just because you troll every topic on the forum doesnt mean this guy did so you can drop the attitude.

EastonLemon

Just because you troll every topic on the forum doesnt mean this guy did so you can drop the attitude.[/b]
    No 3thos is right though.

A 6year old with computer experience could probably install this patch no problem.

3thos

No 3thos is right though.

A 6year old with computer experience could probably install this patch no problem.[/b]
    thank you.

i wasn't trying to select out people who have lack of computer experience, but i know for sure that some of these people dont even know how to reinstall windows on their computer or even use the cmd prompt to run things.

what venom said is very true.