for those that were deleveled

This is a discussion on for those that were deleveled within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well dont this just suck Dear Player, That is a real message from a real person. First of all, we ...
Page: 1

BlueAdept

Default for those that were deleveled

well dont this just suck

Dear Player, That is a real message from a real person. First of all, we appreciate your patience. Secondly, your not the only one that was effected by this glitch in the server. It was not someone that went in and manually de-leveled any character. Something had happened, and we are trying to solve the issue. We are working on a resolution to this issue as quickly as we can. Hopefully we can resolve the issue. There is a possibility that there is no solution. In which all we can offer is our sincerest apologies. Thanks for contacting customer support.

so it doesn't matter if phantom sent them a list, doesnt matter if you can actually prove u had the level u claim. they will not manually edit my character back as i have asked. in the time they have taken to "solve the issue" ( over 60 days) they could have done the right thing and manually edited the characters back to correct levels.

The ultimate in false advertising......."gamers first"

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Agreed. I eventually just dropped the hope they would do anything, and continued my leveling.

There is minor typo it should be Lamers first not gamers....If you pay GMs or know some turkish cafe owners who still can control some old GM chars ( like I believe ) u are fine. Who wanna bet they didn't solve problem that there were many chars with GM rights who were passed to cafe owners ( ty James aka Arestides ) and they never fixed this either....

Haxium

its just another mistake, with that time (60days) u could have your lvl back (cept if uve been deleveled from 70 to 45). Dont try to be help by them when we know nothing will happen. Its like when they wiped money when KE came. We just had to farm again to get our money back. Forget about this mistake and go lvl and if u r too bored, then quit :/

Malavon

Originally posted by Haxium
    its just another mistake, with that time (60days) u could have your lvl back (cept if uve been deleveled from 70 to 45). Dont try to be help by them when we know nothing will happen. Its like when they wiped money when KE came. We just had to farm again to get our money back. Forget about this mistake and go lvl and if u r too bored, then quit :/
    if someone will steal your car.. if someone will burn your house.. forget it just buy/build new one.. they stole/destroyed ppls work here , i wouldn't lv again if i got k2'ed in this way. It's their fault/mistake , but WE the players are paying for this shit.. and you the morons are paying them $'s.

Dr4g0n

Yeah But it's hard going from lvl 65 to lvl 30 which is what happened to BlueAdept.
    Since then he has relvled to 62. Hard to play a game that you know you should be almost lvl 70, and to see that your still just lvl 62.
    Keep on fighting Blue one day Knight Online will subside.