Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For those who love KO but realize that it's wasting life - QUIT!

This is a discussion on For those who love KO but realize that it's wasting life - QUIT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop playing and stop trying to find up excuses for playing ko "ya i got freetime now, i got nothing ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default For those who love KO but realize that it's wasting life - QUIT!

Stop playing and stop trying to find up excuses for playing ko
    "ya i got freetime now, i got nothing to do, so why not play ko?"
    even if you like it though you realize somehow that you could do anthing else instead of playing KO, something that pays off more ,

DELETE THE GAME!

dont sell your items or anything,
    tell yourself you are taking a break and that you are stronger than this game,

DELETE THE GAME!

I just did it with 2 clannnies lol eventhough I enjoyed KO very much.. the cashflow has never been better than now,
    so many gbs made in last days, so many nice new items.. so succesfull at anvil..wait man, it's a game!!!
    Ofcourse i keep with them in touch,
    I played in first line KO only because of them

This is a game and people stop threating KO like a game,
    playing 2-6 hours per day is getting routine, is this what a game is supposed to be?? NOOOOOOOO

Banned

we are addicted, and got no life hehe :P
    i can quit ko, i know that.. but first i must delete all my gear:P
    its not like i rather wanna play ko then go out and do some stuff whit my mates.
    if u have that feeling, u should really stop playing.
    i dont think its a waste
    all nowadays play some kind of game!
    i really cant see the diffrense in playing KO and CS.
    in cs i just know i dont accomplish anything, but i do that in KO.
    thats why i play KO, and ofc my ingame friends
    and it can might be true u use too mutch money on this game.. But it will mostly pay off in the end
    this is my opinion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    we are addicted, and got no life hehe :P
    i can quit ko, i know that.. but first i must delete all my gear:P
    its not like i rather wanna play ko then go out and do some stuff whit my mates.
    if u have that feeling, u should really stop playing.
    i dont think its a waste
    all nowadays play some kind of game!
    i really cant see the diffrense in playing KO and CS.
    in cs i just know i dont accomplish anything, but i do that in KO.
    thats why i play KO, and ofc my ingame friends
    and it can might be true u use too mutch money on this game.. But it will mostly pay off in the end
    this is my opinion
    it's sad, but
    not all yet
    Just imagine all those months/years you spend infront of your computer,
    sitting for hours like a corpse infront of the computer,
    well it's not my case, but KO already infecting my dreams sometimes T_T too much for me, there are better things in life.. ofcourse sometimes its rainy outside or you are just bored and want to relax, but this shouldnt happen too often

Banned

like 95% of the world do o_O
    hmm.. you can play a game, dosnt matter wich one.. u can spend many hours on TV also, i rather play computer than watch tv
    i would say its the same.
    and bro, u can play 3 hours a day at ur pc, who cares.. all do it nowadays xD or even wayyyy more.

Banned

like 95% of the world do o_O
    hmm.. you can play a game, dosnt matter wich one.. u can spend many hours on TV also, i rather play computer than watch tv
    i would say its the same.
    and bro, u can play 3 hours a day at ur pc, who cares.. all do it nowadays xD or even wayyyy more.
    lol I don't know where you are from but here actually very few people play online games more than a hours a day

Banned

it dosnt matter what kind of game u play. just u play computer

Banned

it dosnt matter what kind of game u play. just u play computer
    yeah but im mostly playing knith online when im sitting in front of my computer,
    so I deleted it

Banned

Yeah most people do play games, like Call of duty on PS3 or Xbox. Everybody has gaming needs that have to be filled up. You just pick one game on a console or on the computer to do so, in this case, KO. And obviously, you could be working instead, but honestly if you're not in age or condition to work or you can't get a job, and that none of your friends live close to you, KO is a good time waster. The reason you don't usually see people on the computer nowadays is because they are pretty much all playing console games.
    Personally I think Facebook takes more of my time than KO lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Yeah most people do play games, like Call of duty on PS3 or Xbox. Everybody has gaming needs that have to be filled up. You just pick one game on a console or on the computer to do so, in this case, KO. And obviously, you could be working instead, but honestly if you're not in age or condition to work or you can't get a job, and that none of your friends live close to you, KO is a good time waster. The reason you don't usually see people on the computer nowadays is because they are pretty much all playing console games.
    Personally I think Facebook takes more of my time than KO lol.
    Yeah i used to play console games but then i kept beating them :/ That's why i like comp games (even though i dont play any atm). I hated spending the 3-400 dollars for a new console, then 60 dollars for each new game. Sure comp games cost money but it would take 4 months of wow fees to get one game and im pretty sure i did not spend 4 months on a single console game

Banned

the difference between online games and normal games is,
    normal games have a begginning, a plott and an end..

like books

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    the difference between online games and normal games is,
    normal games have a begginning, a plott and an end..

like books
    Hmm if you see like that then....KO's just like Call of Duty. You do the story mode (Beginning, plot and ending) (In ko, the main goal is to get 83 by completing the quests, ya?), then you can decide wether you play against other players or not. You can compare National Points and symbols to ranks and prestiges, Armor and weapons to perk and guns, in COD. Clans...same thing.
    Truthfully, no game really ends until you decide so. KO is just like any other game, but it's just a bit harder to get to the top. Actually, the real end in KO would be when you have every singe piece of the best gear in the game at +10, you're the leader of the #1 clan, you own the CSW, you have the Dragon symbol and have double of nps of the 2nd guy, dominate Felankor and ISI, and have king. Then you can say you achieved it :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Hmm if you see like that then....KO's just like Call of Duty. You do the story mode (Beginning, plot and ending) (In ko, the main goal is to get 83 by completing the quests, ya?), then you can decide wether you play against other players or not. You can compare National Points and symbols to ranks and prestiges, Armor and weapons to perk and guns, in COD. Clans...same thing.
    Truthfully, no game really ends until you decide so. KO is just like any other game, but it's just a bit harder to get to the top. Actually, the real end in KO would be when you have every singe piece of the best gear in the game at +10, you're the leader of the #1 clan, you own the CSW, you have the Dragon symbol and have double of nps of the 2nd guy, dominate Felankor and ISI, and have king. Then you can say you achieved it :P

yeah true, but you can see, it's impossible to achieve the end there will always be new things to aim for

MrBucz

I relaized I dont have to play whole day I only spend some free time when I am at home and have free time

Banned

yeah true, but you can see, it's impossible to achieve the end there will always be new things to aim for
    thats why i love ko
    new things to aim for

Stop playing and stop trying to find up excuses for playing ko
    "ya i got freetime now, i got nothing to do, so why not play ko?"
    even if you like it though you realize somehow that you could do anthing else instead of playing KO, something that pays off more ,

DELETE THE GAME!

dont sell your items or anything,
    tell yourself you are taking a break and that you are stronger than this game,

DELETE THE GAME!

I just did it with 2 clannnies lol eventhough I enjoyed KO very much.. the cashflow has never been better than now,
    so many gbs made in last days, so many nice new items.. so succesfull at anvil..wait man, it's a game!!!
    Ofcourse i keep with them in touch,
    I played in first line KO only because of them

This is a game and people stop threating KO like a game,
    playing 2-6 hours per day is getting routine, is this what a game is supposed to be?? NOOOOOOOO
    if Ko ruined ur life that doesnt mean it did others life too, and why waste time to delete and install it again that's wasting time as well

Just don't take this game so serious just play it as a game and everything will be OK for sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast