Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

For those who love KO but realize that it's wasting life - QUIT!

This is a discussion on For those who love KO but realize that it's wasting life - QUIT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hoDoo if Ko ruined ur life that doesnt mean it did others life too, and why waste ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    if Ko ruined ur life that doesnt mean it did others life too, and why waste time to delete and install it again that's wasting time as well

Just don't take this game so serious just play it as a game and everything will be OK for sure.

it didnt ruin my life..
    it changes the level of game when people feel forced to exp for hours every day so they can actually keep up with the game

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Alex's life ended the day we stopped talking on vent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Alex's life ended the day we stopped talking on vent.
    Definitely i miss these days and hearing your indian voice! :P You should come to ko4life server

aight im quiting

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    Stop playing and stop trying to find up excuses for playing ko
    "ya i got freetime now, i got nothing to do, so why not play ko?"
    even if you like it though you realize somehow that you could do anthing else instead of playing KO, something that pays off more ,

DELETE THE GAME!

dont sell your items or anything,
    tell yourself you are taking a break and that you are stronger than this game,

DELETE THE GAME!

I just did it with 2 clannnies lol eventhough I enjoyed KO very much.. the cashflow has never been better than now,
    so many gbs made in last days, so many nice new items.. so succesfull at anvil..wait man, it's a game!!!
    Ofcourse i keep with them in touch,
    I played in first line KO only because of them

This is a game and people stop threating KO like a game,
    playing 2-6 hours per day is getting routine, is this what a game is supposed to be?? NOOOOOOOO

so if you quit the game you shuld quit this forum also.

lil_mageskillz

its all about balance. if any game is able to take over ur life and ruin it, then u got a problem. if you balance the way you play then theres no problem. why does this guy even care if ppl play ko to much? ex ko addict?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    its all about balance. if any game is able to take over ur life and ruin it, then u got a problem. if you balance the way you play then theres no problem. why does this guy even care if ppl play ko to much? ex ko addict?
    im shocked you're surprised,
    that there are people in the world that still care about others

lil_mageskillz

im shocked you're surprised,
    that there are people in the world that still care about others
    if you care about ppl addicted to games then start at the wow forum.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

ppl have always needed something to do in their freetime nowadays these things are watching TV, playing comp./console games (sadly its not the reading) but these things are going to rule ppl's life, and thats the problem, not just simply playin' them but i still think W33dstyle is right, an MMO can't be a thing what you do in your freetime because you need to farm all day to get something good.

You do what you enjoy. Some people enjoy playing games, some people enjoy going out, some people enjoy reading a book, some people enjoy spending time with their family, some people enjoy watching television. There is no need for you to force your ideologies on people. Everything that we do is part of real life. The notion that playing games is "wasting life" is pure ignorance. Fifty years ago listening to music was considered "wasting life". Thirty years ago going to a disco club was considered "wasting life". If you feel that playing game is wasting your life, quit - you are entitled to the choice of what you do with your life. However, if you tell people that they are wasting their lives by playing games, then you are being ignorant.

look the way i see it is, if i turn down friends to hang out to play ko them im way too into it. as for now, i only play ko when im not doing anything....and like the one post said its no better or worse then sitting a watching t vor playing COD. i have more fun on ko then COD.... so there

Etnies

kk game over lol.. cya guys later

Banned

Stop playing and stop trying to find up excuses for playing ko
    "ya i got freetime now, i got nothing to do, so why not play ko?"
    even if you like it though you realize somehow that you could do anthing else instead of playing KO, something that pays off more ,

DELETE THE GAME!

dont sell your items or anything,
    tell yourself you are taking a break and that you are stronger than this game,

DELETE THE GAME!

I just did it with 2 clannnies lol eventhough I enjoyed KO very much.. the cashflow has never been better than now,
    so many gbs made in last days, so many nice new items.. so succesfull at anvil..wait man, it's a game!!!
    Ofcourse i keep with them in touch,
    I played in first line KO only because of them

This is a game and people stop threating KO like a game,
    playing 2-6 hours per day is getting routine, is this what a game is supposed to be?? NOOOOOOOO
    Playin this game is fun, if you waste a lil time on it who cares?

Etnies

the people you play the game with is what makes it fun.. going to cz and ganking noobs with a bunch of friends, nothing better then that..

once it goes beyond that and you focus on all the stupid little things in this games. thats when it gets anoying as fuck. just play and have fun, nothing more you can do.

thiz game izd good keep on playing ! xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast