Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

for those who still have problems with xtrap.

This is a discussion on for those who still have problems with xtrap. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my problem was that i had logitech keyboard i just needed to (ctrl alt delete joblist processer and remove logitechdiskop.exe ...
Page: 1

eWo-eWo

Cool

my problem was that i had logitech keyboard i just needed to (ctrl alt delete joblist processer and remove logitechdiskop.exe then eveything was fine

Banned

ill tell my friend this. thnx

llJuanMall

what?! is that it? i also have logitech wireless keyboard. so u r telling me that thats the problem??
    kk what do i do?

eWo-eWo

allready wrote.. ctrl alt delete then joblist then processes then find logitechdiskop.exe and remove it..

eWo-eWo

processer*

llJuanMall

btw, i realized a couple of days ago that i just broke the keyboard, everytime i press the number 4( whick is SD in my skill bar) more than one 4 apears. xD i press once the number 4 and i get like 4444444
    now i need to change SD to 3 or 5 or something :lol: or plug my old keyboard when i play

llJuanMall

done... thxs man hopefully it will work

eWo-eWo

it will ^^

CheckMeOut

i had this error start bout 3 days ago and tried everything to fix it. Then i ran spyware and such still no fix. Then I uninstalled my half retarded anti-virus back ground program and that seemed to fix it lol.

PoweRTugA

i press once the number 4 and i get like 4444444 [/b]
    thats cool for ask a TP

llJuanMall

thats cool for ask a TP [/b]
    maybe...
    but not for combing :angry: I have to wait 3 - 5 sec before it works again <_<

my comp has 2 users....i didnt have logo keyboard so it couldnt be that and i blocked all anti virus still got it...so i made a new user and transfered files..and it works now :P

llJuanMall

i tried that but didnt work, i have no idea what to do, this bastards from k2 cant fix this problem :angry:

maybe...
    but not for combing :angry: I have to wait 3 - 5 sec before it works again <_<[/b]
    go rogue.. use 4 for minorheal.. :lol:

eWo-eWo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast