Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

for those who still have problems with xtrap.

This is a discussion on for those who still have problems with xtrap. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol thats oke someone tryed to kelog me and it was a key logger that fucked up the x-trap so ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

lol thats oke someone tryed to kelog me and it was a key logger that fucked up the x-trap so they couldnt do anything lol and my key logger of my own picked it up LOL

llJuanMall

I am really comfused, since not everyone have this problem k2 will take longer or will not even consider fix this, we have to find out the solution ourselves...
    I am guessing that we may have the same kind of program or something that messes up with Xtrap or the game itself.
    in my case everytime i check Windows Task Manager and check Processes i have at least 20 programs or things open with the "User" name ( i actually have no idea what they r since the only thing i have open is msn, skype, internet explorer and logitech mouse and keyboard setpoint thingy....)
    We have to find the solution of this problems by ourselves since k2 will not do shit about it :angry:
    if anyone has any other idea how to fix it pls post it

Beast&Harlot

Well i dont have a damn logitech key borde and im gettin that bull shit error now today,anyone got any ideas i even uninstaled my key borde and mouse, and i went back to a wired key borde so someone should give me some ideas :S

Lord Dant3

same thing for me i dont use a ligitech keyboard and im still gettin nothin. someone plz help me fix this

llJuanMall

yesterday ( before maintance) every time i log in the game i got a Xtrap error just like the topic says but after the maintance i didnt get anything :angry:
    i have no clue what is the problem and really confused since not everyone has it, why do we have it??
    why me?! i am almost lvl 70

Beast&Harlot

I fliped out on K2 about it,because it was something with the last patch.

llJuanMall

maybe k2 has the same problem, thats why they cant keep the servers online... everytime they try to put them online, their computer shuts off!! h34r:

lmao!! :lol:

llJuanMall

i just tried again, i log in the game and it crashed about 5min after. This time i DID get the Xtrap error crap .... <_<

Beast&amp;Harlot

yea this is 500% bullshit

llJuanMall

anyone knows what to do????

Beast&amp;Harlot

I did a roll back on my comp to like 1 week ago, and im able to get in jsut fine now

llJuanMall

seriously???? tell me what u did step by step just to make sure i do the same thing. :P
    btw i have this problem since more than a week but still i&#39;ll try

Beast&amp;Harlot

KK

1.Go to your start menu
    2.Go to your programs
    3.Go to accessoies
    4.Go to "System Tool"
    5.Go to "System Restore"
    6.Follow the directions it gives you on the restore thing that comes up

tamarama

For me, it was Xfire.

Perfect

MY computer gives me some x trap error then boom 2 seconds later my computer restarts
    after a while :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast