Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

For those of you who doubt EUKO...

This is a discussion on For those of you who doubt EUKO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a shout out to people who doubted EUKO like I did, get your asses to EUKO asap! If ...
Page: 1

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Default For those of you who doubt EUKO...

This is a shout out to people who doubted EUKO like I did, get your asses to EUKO asap! If you still play C-West, PK over here never dies off like there, there's not 3 different zones so there's always EXP'rs to raid when you're bored, everyone is exping atm so you can always find exp parties, there's amazing quest items that most (if not all) people are using.

You're only a week late, dragon symbol is only at like 85k NP! Start now so you can still have a decent early lead on this server compared to the rest! (No, this isn't a way for me to make the server to be more active, it's the truth, EUKO > USKO) Doubters, you're missing out!

Banned Senior Member

You can't make it more active , it's full all the time lol

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Yeah, server is always full, and you can't even merch at all on server 1, you have to go to server 2. You're allowed in with premium, and most of the time you can get in without premium after 5 minutes, but this is mainly to the people who actually play knight online still, as there's so much they're missing out on by staying in USKO and not going to EUKO. At the end of the day, you guys probably have gear you don't want to give up on USKO as I wouldn't want to either, but damn, it's way fun in EUKO with or without gear (even I'm still in questies besides the Old WP I got from MS yesterday.)

EUKO is nice server the only negative part is GMs lack of judgement skills ( got banned for nothing at lvl 48 lol - my little brother was soloing apes when got banned ) so dont be suprise when something wrong happens. Other else its much better server then usko^^
    Last edited by hoDoo; 11-21-2011 at 10:11 AM.

smasher, just burnt md going +3 rev

Banned Member

euko 100x better than usko in every way. one of the best thing i like is you can't merchant on server 1. so each server is equally populated. also it is better for merchandising.

gms are care-full and banning cheaters when you report. and there is no dupe, bug or exploit. every single coin you make worth it. this is the best part i like even 100k is valuable

eventually its going to die just wait. so im not wasting my time xD have fun

yea new servers are always big starting off but with in a month when dupes, and unlimited amounts of coins come out people will quit. gold websites are already selling 3-5 gbs and $100 per gb

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    maby but few years after USKO

Let'em doubt about it, they dont know what they're missing.

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    Let'em doubt about it, they dont know what they're missing.
    im not doubting anything im just saying it has potential to become big but still what XApolloX said is very true

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    yea new servers are always big starting off but with in a month when dupes, and unlimited amounts of coins come out people will quit. gold websites are already selling 3-5 gbs and $100 per gb

if this happens i will definitely quit. and many other players too. so Futility read this thing carefully never hesitate of rollbacks in such cases. and never show mercy to gb sellers. and never sell gb

So far they are doing great. 100k coin worths

in anyway usko is a junk. +9 +10 items +3 unique accessories . not even worth to open the game.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    meanwhile you can pk at scarecrows.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Maybe it's "going to die in time", but the whole fun of it is the beginning. Why do you think people spend so much money on their account to get ready for new servers to be released? Because the beginning is the most important, because it's the most fun of it all. If a lot of people are going there from USKO, I'm sure it's an exhilarating server to play on. If I had the time, I probably would try it out, but I'm too lazy to EXP, I'll just stick to Vindictus. Hope to see some nice PK videos soon.

More importantly, USKO is pathetic and anyone who doesn't realize it, just hasn't played back in the day when bullshit armor, bullshit zones and bullshit weapons didn't exist. I don't even know what EUKO is like, but I'm sure it isn't half the fail of what USKO is or ever will be anymore. That's the whole point of any private server; customizing a server to be better than USKO, in order to lure players who are looking for that specification..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Maybe it's "going to die in time", but the whole fun of it is the beginning. Why do you think people spend so much money on their account to get ready for new servers to be released? Because the beginning is the most important, because it's the most fun of it all. If a lot of people are going there from USKO, I'm sure it's an exhilarating server to play on. If I had the time, I probably would try it out, but I'm too lazy to EXP, I'll just stick to Vindictus. Hope to see some nice PK videos soon.

More importantly, USKO is pathetic and anyone who doesn't realize it, just hasn't played back in the day when bullshit armor, bullshit zones and bullshit weapons didn't exist. I don't even know what EUKO is like, but I'm sure it isn't half the fail of what USKO is or ever will be anymore. That's the whole point of any private server; customizing a server to be better than USKO, in order to lure players who are looking for that specification..
    It's not a private server.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast