Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

For those of you who doubt EUKO...

This is a discussion on For those of you who doubt EUKO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny Maybe it's "going to die in time", but the whole fun of it is the beginning. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Maybe it's "going to die in time", but the whole fun of it is the beginning. Why do you think people spend so much money on their account to get ready for new servers to be released? Because the beginning is the most important, because it's the most fun of it all. If a lot of people are going there from USKO, I'm sure it's an exhilarating server to play on. If I had the time, I probably would try it out, but I'm too lazy to EXP, I'll just stick to Vindictus. Hope to see some nice PK videos soon.

More importantly, USKO is pathetic and anyone who doesn't realize it, just hasn't played back in the day when bullshit armor, bullshit zones and bullshit weapons didn't exist. I don't even know what EUKO is like, but I'm sure it isn't half the fail of what USKO is or ever will be anymore. That's the whole point of any private server; customizing a server to be better than USKO, in order to lure players who are looking for that specification..
    usko doesnt know what to do anymore, they most likely sell cs and unique +3 via their power up store, remember the announcement about getting lucky and getting those items?Lol. They are desesperat.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If it's not a private server, then who's the host? Is it the same as USKO, just reset then?

Banned Member

If it's not a private server, then who's the host? Is it the same as USKO, just reset then?
    it is a licensed server by nttgame. it is also more advanced than usko higher version

also i am totally agree with your comment about usko. it is a junk

we waste half of are life time playing Usko to get lvl 83 and we dont wanna waste the other half lvling up on the Euko its gonna die soon...

Little archer Senior Member

I don't even know what EUKO is like, but I'm sure it isn't half the fail of what USKO is or ever will be anymore.
    one one pk zone -> cz

select character works

i think from those 2 u can draw conclusions

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    its gonna die soon...
    thats what all you sad people want to believe, but guess what? it isnt likely to happen.

even if it did, NO ONE, absolutely N O O N E would go back to usko, so dont get your hopes up please...

just get used to pking against those scarecrows man, i hear the iron one is op

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    we waste half of are life time playing Usko to get lvl 83 and we dont wanna waste the other half lvling up on the Euko its gonna die soon...

maybe in your dream but i can certainly say that usko will die

So the creator of the thread is an ardream player and the biggest advocate for EUKO is an archer who kills hackers a.f.k. in human town on C2...

USKO didn't have ardream, they introduced them for noob players, but they did get filled with noobs with +9 items. I see ardream characters more geared than CZ characters.

Mw3
    Skyrim
    (bf3?)

>

Ko.

ANYTIME

So maybe in a few months population will rise a bit when these games die down

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    gold websites are already selling 3-5 gbs and $100 per gb
    scammer site 100%
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 11-21-2011 at 01:07 PM.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

like all games it will die eventually, yes. but as danny said the fun is all in the beginning of getting those first levels, getting your first iron set while no one else has them yet, and so on. keep in mind that knight online is an MMORPG, and like any rpg, the entire fun-element to the game is watching your character advance through levels and becoming stronger in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    So the creator of the thread is an ardream player and the biggest advocate for EUKO is an archer who kills hackers a.f.k. in human town on C2...

USKO didn't have ardream, they introduced them for noob players, but they did get filled with noobs with +9 items. I see ardream characters more geared than CZ characters.
    So essentially you're flaming / mocking like 50% of the forum with your egotistical nonsense?
    Last edited by thing; 11-21-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post

More like ppl have life, job, and others things to do than just exp up to 83.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    So essentially you're flaming / mocking like 50% of the forum with your egotistical nonsense?
    Yes, prove me wrong...the only person I see having skill on C-West was Dianna.

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    More like ppl have life, job, and others things to do than just exp up to 83.
    Yes...with all the items these Ardream characters have they don't have the money to buy a lvl 70+ char ?? Don't have the time? Ardream people play more than me.

Stan, live in your false reality, oblivious to the facts, it doesn't negatively affect me at all. I just find it hilarious how you manage to do so. Bravo, you've made me laugh today.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast