Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

For those of you who doubt EUKO...

This is a discussion on For those of you who doubt EUKO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO is a reality???? I have a life...that's why I don't play in Ardream 24/7....
Page: 3

KO is a reality???? I have a life...that's why I don't play in Ardream 24/7.

Only problem with EUKO is that it will be very hard to play casually, since alot of people are sharing etc.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

even if euko does die off it still wont be as empty as cwest(or maybe even half the usko servers now), so those people from cwest coming here saying it will die off eventually.. seriously all your showing is how desperate yous are for players, either way cwest was dead from day 1 so... EUKO = winning teehee

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    scammer site 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    even if euko does die off it still wont be as empty as cwest(or maybe even half the usko servers now), so those people from cwest coming here saying it will die off eventually.. seriously all your showing is how desperate yous are for players, either way cwest was dead from day 1 so... EUKO = winning teehee
    my +1 votes goes to this comment

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Is your life real?
    Then everything you do is part of your reality.

What I find funny is the fact that all day people say all over these forums how USKO will die, yet 1 person says EUKO will die and 5 people jump on him and say how pathetic he is lol.

My personal point of view is no matter where you play, have fun enjoy yourself, but quit bashing people for where they choose to play.
    Last edited by sha21wn; 11-21-2011 at 05:42 PM.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Mw3
    Skyrim
    (bf3?)

>

Ko.

ANYTIME

So maybe in a few months population will rise a bit when these games die down
    mw 2 > mw 3 if u got xbox hit me up xd

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    mw 2 > mw 3 if u got xbox hit me up xd

How tha hell can u laik mw2, its the worst cod of them all rly.

Unbalanced as sh1t that MP.

And no I only play PC, where dem proz at!

But this is sorta offtopic xd.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

How tha hell can u laik mw2, its the worst cod of them all rly.

Unbalanced as sh1t that MP.

And no I only play PC, where dem proz at!

But this is sorta offtopic xd.

wtf -_- Black Ops is shittiest of them all. Sound effects seem to be created by 3 year old with hammer game plays is sooooo slllooowwwww compared to mw2 or mw3. Black Ops = same shit as World at War.

On topic. Im too lazy to even bother trying EUKO.. I saw euko website and all its filled with is people complaining ALL THE FUCKING TIME. 50$ for premium? get fucked i aint paying that shit. Id rather pay 15 for WoW or Aion

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    wtf -_- Black Ops is shittiest of them all. Sound effects seem to be created by 3 year old with hammer game plays is sooooo slllooowwwww compared to mw2 or mw3. Black Ops = same shit as World at War.

On topic. Im too lazy to even bother trying EUKO.. I saw euko website and all its filled with is people complaining ALL THE FUCKING TIME. 50$ for premium? get fucked i aint paying that shit. Id rather pay 15 for WoW or Aion

Black ops atleast had a semi decent MP that could be played competitively.
    Who gives a crap about some sounds, as long as it plays well. Sure PC performance was quite bad but other then that the game didn't have many flaws.
    MW2 was just aimbots everyone, danger close / one man army tubers being unstoppable. Akimbo G18's being insta win close range, etc etc etc...

World at war was quite bad too but hey zombies > co op anytime tbh.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Black ops atleast had a semi decent MP that could be played competitively.
    Who gives a crap about some sounds, as long as it plays well. Sure PC performance was quite bad but other then that the game didn't have many flaws.
    MW2 was just aimbots everyone, danger close / one man army tubers being unstoppable. Akimbo G18's being insta win close range, etc etc etc...

World at war was quite bad too but hey zombies > co op anytime tbh.

I never had problem with the dangerclose/onemanarmy people.80% of the time i could kill them before they could get a tube out. And g18s pfff easily dispatched with spas.

In mw3 i wish shotguns where secondaries they are just TOO weak. Also MW2 had spec ops which was more of a challenge compared to zombies. Also sound effects are important specially when u have it full blast on ur surround sound.

MW2 had flaws but they were easy for me to ignore cuz i was always having fun

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

So the creator of the thread is an ardream player and the biggest advocate for EUKO is an archer who kills hackers a.f.k. in human town on C2...

USKO didn't have ardream, they introduced them for noob players, but they did get filled with noobs with +9 items. I see ardream characters more geared than CZ characters.
    I've played CZ longer than ardream and only played ardream on C-West because nobody in CZ would ever stand a fight against my clan and I...

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    and i...
    am not the father

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Is your life real?
    Then everything you do is part of your reality.

Why can't I merchant anything tell me this at 35 lvl in usko I can merch?

Sounds like you got your shit handled in dcz rofl, ign?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast