Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

For those of you who doubt EUKO...

This is a discussion on For those of you who doubt EUKO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Sounds like you got your shit handled in dcz rofl, ign? he mad because his lvl ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Sounds like you got your shit handled in dcz rofl, ign?
    he mad because his lvl 80 got beaten by a dcz char.

Looks like some ppl got butthurt by my comments...

Look this happen when every new server comes out...ppl wants to get on top so they switch, but when they realize they suck, they come back to their old server.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Sounds like you got your shit handled in dcz rofl, ign?
    no he got owned in CZ real bad always with his spam DB, even then couldnt help him,

so i think he quit or went dcz

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    no he got owned in CZ real bad always with his spam DB, even then couldnt help him,

so i think he quit or went dcz
    HealSmash still complaining???? A year later

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    This is a shout out to people who doubted EUKO like I did, get your asses to EUKO asap! If you still play C-West, PK over here never dies off like there, there's not 3 different zones so there's always EXP'rs to raid when you're bored, everyone is exping atm so you can always find exp parties, there's amazing quest items that most (if not all) people are using.

You're only a week late, dragon symbol is only at like 85k NP! Start now so you can still have a decent early lead on this server compared to the rest! (No, this isn't a way for me to make the server to be more active, it's the truth, EUKO > USKO) Doubters, you're missing out!
    Time to make a account and join

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    HealSmash still complaining???? A year later
    healsmash? that the priest leader from that clan with albertpuhos

Stan, whats your IGN? Stop the kafuffle.

i dont even know xD i just came back to usko thats some bull pucky

Quote Originally Posted by sexy3 View Post
    i dont even know xD i just came back to usko thats some bull pucky
    Why'd you come back? And how's your sig making going?

like all games that comes out for first time its really good then after a while he goes bad pk hacking doing all kinda of crap others have shiny so yeah just have to wait it will settle in soon.

I usually dont take part in thoses kinds of topics, since it usually turn into a flamme fest, but I'll say my word on this one.

Im a very old player of USKO, maybe not as old as certain players, but I started at the beginning of Cypher. Played all the expension, worked hard for my levels and items, and grown to the top, very slowly, but with sucess. Like to play USKO for a certain time, when shit happened, dupe of 2005-2006, when trina was selling 20gb+m when fragment of arrogance was 10gb, when HeaveN clan members hacked a GM to get full inventory of items, when all mobs dropped all uniques, ... etc.

I also had the excitation of new servers, and know population tend to decrease with time. But thats in USKO. EUKO is something else. I never saw so much activity on any USKO server even in the beginning. There is items that dont exist yet on USKO, quest that you dont have yet... Its just like playing a Knight online 2. Personally, I dont care if you guys dont come, but if your as addicted to KO than me, let me told you my friends, that your really missing something.

NTT is doing a crazy great job, patch comes very fast when they need to solve a bug, and CS is awsome. Gms patrol almost 24/7. Hackers get banned, no gold farmers. Company that advertise are fake and cannot provide anything im pratiquelly sure. Yeah, the only problem is some people sharing account, but at this point... who cares... they have no merits at all to me anyway.

Do what you want, but USKO is a joke compared to EUKO.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

no offense to euko players but this game (KO in generaly) is dead. So start playing other games and stuff, don't waste another 5 years+ of your life in this game.

KillerD

EUKO is just awsome...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    eventually its going to die just wait. so im not wasting my time xD have fun
    same, still think it will end up like usko sooner or later (if ur lucky it will be later) and im a lazy fuck so wont waste my time

KillerD

i think it depends on how active GMs are...If there are some of them online couple of hours, it could be better than USKO....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast