For those of you who used to use skrill but now cannot!

This is a discussion on For those of you who used to use skrill but now cannot! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For those people who just want to use their credit cards to buy n points there's an easy way. Rixty.com ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default For those of you who used to use skrill but now cannot!

For those people who just want to use their credit cards to buy n points there's an easy way.

Rixty.com

Before going to the site if you think it sounds fishy open your PUS hit redeem and click on rixty, its a viable way to buy n points.

Bsically, you make an account on rixty ( there is an option to log in with facebook )
    click on top-up account
    enter how much you need ( in dollars ) where it says "input amount to top up" ( maximum amount is $100 at a time )
    Now that you have the money on your rixty account log into power up store, click rixty option, an log in to rixty account ( again used face book option )
    redeem your points ( you an choose to use all the money you have loaded to rixty, or a partial amount )
    Boom, you now have npoints on your account.

I figured this could help a couple people
    You can als buy a rixty "card" at some stores. I bought one at a "flying J" and what it does is print you out a pin number (similar to a esn code) that you can enter in the payment
    option section of the PUS.

I cant register it dosnt work

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    I cant register it dosnt work
    can you take a screenshot of what happens when you tried? did you register with n email or a facebook account?

i still prefere psc

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i still prefere psc

I'm American, I bought a payafe prepaid card one time an we I tried to redeem it to buy n points it told me it was not a available payment option in my country.
    That's the only reason I found out about rixty.

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    I'm American, I bought a payafe prepaid card one time an we I tried to redeem it to buy n points it told me it was not a available payment option in my country.
    same here, i had to ask a friend to log my account to add the psc thingy.
    does rixty work in all countries?

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post

well atm you have to buy PSC in your country currency to use them, i bought once with wrong one, so i wrote to their support and they gave me new one with a bit bigger value (like 5-10%) with my contry currency - sadly that took like 7 days.