Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A thought about duped BUS's

This is a discussion on A thought about duped BUS's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its so easy to fix some things.. just need to care about it ><...
Page: 3

JimXrOx

its so easy to fix some things.. just need to care about it ><

permanently ip ban any users with more than 2000 bus on them, then watch all the cheaters cry.

zetazeta

haha me too, i <3 killing koxp healers/archers :P its funny watching em die

ReiRei

Originally posted by Felix
    add a weight to them possibly
    that makes sense. make them very heavy. You ould carry 20 max

Magicality

Adding weight seems a little stupid -- better do same as they did to fragments; make all scrolls unstackable.

wynne.

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    add a weight to them possibly
    that makes sense. make them very heavy. You ould carry 20 max[/b]

wont they dupe the scrollz 20 by 20 then? it just takes some time to dupe tho. But those dupers are still able to do it. I guess they need to do something else.

xAraChNiDx

You could add weight, or perhaps just lower the cost of the scroll, or both.

then even if they can dupe them it wouldn't be worth their time.

Originally posted by Magicality
    Adding weight seems a little stupid -- better do same as they did to fragments; make all scrolls unstackable.
    Fuck that, I farm blesseds and +9's in abyss. With my two sets of armor/accessories I barely have room in inv as it is.. Really dont want to go to delos every 10 minutes to bank my bus.. And I collect about 50 or so of them before I do anything with em, so my inn would fuckin fill up quick too.. Stupid idea, sorry.

EthoSx

They are dupping only bus or other items too? :huh:

Strong Side

:mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :P h43r:

TristoN

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magicality
    Fuck that, I farm blesseds and +9's in abyss. With my two sets of armor/accessories I barely have room in inv as it is.. Really dont want to go to delos every 10 minutes to bank my bus.. And I collect about 50 or so of them before I do anything with em, so my inn would fuckin fill up quick too.. Stupid idea, sorry.[/b]
    Make bus's available only in staks of 25-50? like max stack? that way once u dupe you cant duope the stack only stackable items n u could only dupe up to 50 - it wouldnt even be worth it to dupers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123