Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thought these were extinct

This is a discussion on Thought these were extinct within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are they still dropped :blink: :wacko: h43r:...
Page: 1

Ripper_of_romania

Default Thought these were extinct

Are they still dropped :blink: :wacko: h43r:

R34P3R_Magikz

isiloon drops it still i beleave, an it's been said that lesath still drops it but very very rare :blink: :blink: :unsure:

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    isiloon drops it still i beleave, an it's been said that lesath still drops it but very very rare *:blink: *:blink: :unsure:

xourico

its not very very rare, lesath DO NOT drop then at all <_<

Ripper_of_romania

here we go again..lesath don't drop them and i doubt that clan did isiloon,and i doubt he bought it..How did he get that? :blink: :blink:

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania
    here we go again..lesath don't drop them and i doubt that clan did isiloon,and i doubt he bought it..How did he get that? *:blink: *:blink:
    gyft baba

Bug isiloon ftw...

ID4N

Hmmm i think it was Festo who said that when he was a gm he spawned loads of leasths and checked if they still drop CS's, and i dun sure but i think that he got 1 after like xxx leasths.

Ripper_of_romania

gay xigenon..full shells..ok..raptors +8..ok...ms +8..ok...cs...not ok...

Originally posted by ID4N
    Hmmm i think it was Festo who said that when he was a gm he spawned loads of leasths and checked if they still drop CS's, and i dun sure but i think that he got 1 after like xxx leasths.
    He said he DID NOT get one...

I swear we've been over this before.. :blink:

Ripper_of_romania

The ideea of this topic is how on earth did that priest get the cs :blink:
    Highly doubt of the fact that it got from lesath..Eslant bosses taken by BadBoy2 or AoD(Talos last night xp'd 4 ppl,1 of them twice,go go great clans) and bowl is mostly taken by orcs
    Isiloon..u gotta be kidding me..
    Merchant.. :blink:
    King of moradon.. :blink: ..that'll cost atleast alot..
    Another thing,is this me or weapon defens armor is back cause im seeing lots of them :blink:
    This Xigenon is going down..way too fast for me

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania
    The ideea of this topic is how on earth did that priest get the cs :blink: *
    Highly doubt of the fact that it got from lesath..Eslant bosses taken by BadBoy2 or AoD(Talos last night xp'd 4 ppl,1 of them twice,go go great clans) and bowl is mostly taken by orcs
    Merchant.. :blink: *
    Another thing,is this me or weapon defens armor is back cause im seeing lots of them :blink: *

Not just you, weapon defense armors becoming more available- prolly due to dupes, a lot like other things these days. K2 is so busy with this new expansion, they havent done a dupewipe in weeks, I don't think. So the dupers reign supreme again ! Good job K2, nottttttt.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ripper_of_romania
    The ideea of this topic is how on earth did that priest get the cs :blink: *
    Merchant.. :blink: *
    Another thing,is this me or weapon defens armor is back cause im seeing lots of them :blink: *

Not just you, weapon defense armors becoming more available- prolly due to dupes, a lot like other things these days. K2 is so busy with this new expansion, they havent done a dupewipe in weeks, I don't think. So the dupers reign supreme again ! Good job K2, nottttttt.[/b]
    wondered how they are so many full shell ppl with glowy dildos :wacko: :wacko:

GM drop them.. :rollseyes: ,USD...

evenson

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    He said he DID NOT get one...

I swear we've been over this before.. :blink:[/b]
    no desi, he said he got 1 after 100 or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast