Thought of a way to get KO's attention...

This is a discussion on Thought of a way to get KO's attention... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, obviously they are up to something with all this Koxp stuff. Even if they ARE doing it to starve ...
Page: 1

Iburnyouup

Default Thought of a way to get KO's attention...

Well, obviously they are up to something with all this Koxp stuff. Even if they ARE doing it to starve out the original makers of KOXP, its wrong we all have to suffer through this BS.

So what does KO value most? One word, MONEY!

What would get their attention fast? What if somehow we could make money off their game, at their expense? How you say? Glad you asked!

You know those symbols on everyones capes? Well, just think of them all as mini-advertisements! Each one of us a walking mini-billboard. I know you can't fit alot of data in that 32 pixel by 32 pixel square, but you can fit enough of a graphic to get major brand reconition!

Now imagine if all the major clans sold their symbol space for a monthly fee! You could have a top clan running around with pictures of Red Bull cans on their backs! Or Bud lol! Just like race car drivers! Find a sponsor! At first I'm sure it would be mostly items that gamers could relate to, but once word got around that you could reach an advertising base in the thousands, if not more, worldwide, I'm sure the possibilities would open up? What clan wouldn't like to have a regular monthly income? Of course there would be alot of things to research first, but I am sure it would get KO's atttention pretty fast! So sure, as a matter of fact that I am staying anonymous for now!

So, what do you think? Could this work? Finally force them into listening to us??

KO4fun

In game advertising has been talked about for years in the industry. Before they would pay us they would pay K2 for a billboard in morodon or luferson or elmorad.

priestish

2 problems with ingame ads.
    1) You have to Advertisement to sponser your game. Do nothing, this is global game, or US, so only a few company can will bother to invent.
    2) How do you put ads without disrupting the flow of the game. Also, games that theme to midevil fantacy is not going to have Coca ads.

Reinhard

better idea.. we should just all go to california and run naked with signs saying MAKE LOVE NOT KOXP and then start fuckin each other in the entrance of k2

;o

Matrixxx

homo...

priestish

Originally posted by Reinhard
    better idea.. we should just all go to california and run naked with signs saying MAKE LOVE NOT KOXP and then start fuckin each other in the entrance of k2 *

;o
    agree, let set a date.

Reinhard

Whenever you want.. im up for the mass orgy ;o i just wanna dickslap dro, schrotti and cama in the face ;o

Sybian

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    better idea.. we should just all go to california and run naked with signs saying MAKE LOVE NOT KOXP and then start fuckin each other in the entrance of k2 *

;o
    agree, let set a date.[/b]
    Only if seph comes i heard he has big feet lol

Reinhard

ORGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pls ;o

wraith86

Originally posted by priestish
    2 problems with ingame ads.
    1) You have to Advertisement to sponser your game. *Do nothing, this is global game, or US, so only a few company can will bother to invent.
    2) How do you put ads without disrupting the flow of the game. *Also, games that theme to midevil fantacy is not going to have Coca ads.
    im pretty sure in the medieval times didnt have assassins running around shooting arrows 5 at a time

rein.. stfu, stop spamming..

Million

LOL manes best server in ko

EVENT

tp to morADON to DIE instantly

xanarchistx

I was actually in moradon upgrading for some time.. sum orc warrior behind me was getting hit, but I didnt see him losing HP

Hells Kitchen

want to get their attention ...?

just quit KO, problem solved.

Matrixxx

S> clan space 100$ a day