Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

thoughts and opinions

This is a discussion on thoughts and opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wonderin every1's thoughts/opinions on the using if the following skills in a 1 vs 1: shock stun, blinding, beast ...
Page: 1

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

just wonderin every1's thoughts/opinions on the using if the following skills in a 1 vs 1: shock stun, blinding, beast hiding

i myself never use shock stun in a vs unless i redball the person and they try to run then its shock stun and give me dem nps time. ill also use it if a rogue blinds me.

im just wondering because i see people making pk vids as lvl 80 warriors and they start off every vs with a shock stun, or they throw it in during the middle of the vs, or i see sins using blinding in a vs and what not. i think beast hiding is sort of a non factor in a vs, but i think blinding is unfair and shock stun also. just wondering what every1 else thinks :P

everything is allowed each class has his own skills.

gotbluntzz

i used to think it was kinda gay using skill like shock stun and blinding but wouldnt that mean a light mage cant use stun staff cuz technically somewhat the same as a shock stun but now i say all skillz go they put them there for a reason

Banned

just massive shouldnt be allowed, rest is fine.

The king. Senior Member

just massive shouldnt be allowed, rest is fine.[/b]
    or subside, j/k

b1rdy

yea, i always think its unfair on 1vs1 :P but not if both r 80.

If your 80 and ur opponent is lets say 79, then don't use, but otherwise

it's ok I guess.

I'm priest and i hate blinding, when i tank =|

A VS isnt supposed to be fair. Each class has his or her own benefits, some classes are best in a party vs party situation, some are best in VS's... Every single class should be able to use any and all the skill he wants. Priests can use all duffs. Rogues can illusion/blinding. Warriors can scream + shockstun. Mages can stun/slow.............

thats just my own opinion... some ppl think that priests shouldnt be able to use any duffs... some say they can use malice... some say rogues cant use blinding.. some say they should.

i see a VS as basically you see an orc in CZ. Theres no rules of which skills you can or cannot use in CZ. Then why should there be rules in that VS? O.o

VerHom

not this again zzzz

it depends. for me as a warrior ill only fight fully duffed against a noob. but a bp with like full uniques and a good combo. theres no way a warrior could win so i'll just town or run off xD. 99% of bps have no respect in 1v1's and use all their skill like 10k heals and massive. i know some noob is gonna be like "all skills allowed in 1v1 n000bbbb" but no, it's OBVIOUSLY unfair.

and if a rogue uses blinding, cp, beast hiding then im gonna use shock stun.

mages can use whatever imo. they're the weakest class stat wise. their skills are the only things that keep them going and they have to use them to their fullest or else they wont have a chance..

in a warrior vs warrior. just blooding and hell blade. shock stun is just retarded in a 1v1. cause its same classes and if one warrior's shock stun works and the others doesnt then yea thats already a win for him.. (assuming they're equal gear and skill.)

For me, all skills of each class are allowed.
    Now, if that guy decides to use certain skills, is another thing

A VS isnt supposed to be fair. Each class has his or her own benefits, some classes are best in a party vs party situation, some are best in VS's... Every single class should be able to use any and all the skill he wants. Priests can use all duffs. Rogues can illusion/blinding. Warriors can scream + shockstun. Mages can stun/slow.............

thats just my own opinion... some ppl think that priests shouldnt be able to use any duffs... some say they can use malice... some say rogues cant use blinding.. some say they should.

i see a VS as basically you see an orc in CZ. Theres no rules of which skills you can or cannot use in CZ. Then why should there be rules in that VS? O.o[/b]
    Exactly.

Banned

been a sin my self i still think that been able to use DUAL OR ABOVE minor heal maybe unfair skill

Sahabi

I hate when people start a 1v1 with Scream -_-

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i hate how ppl complain about massive... lol its a skill im gonna use it my ap is garbage i need all the advanatage i can get against a lvl 80 warrior :P, no offense or anything but sum warriors still spam me 500 ++ when i massive them while waring my hellbreaker... lol..

i think, for priest, malice warriors and rouges, no healing, for rouges, all skills but no blinding, mages use all skills. bp's may use parasite on warriors, but good int bps shouldnt need.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast