Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

thoughts and opinions

This is a discussion on thoughts and opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as a bp i would use only malice in a 1v1... rest is kinda gay... but shock stun, blinding and... ...
Page: 2

as a bp i would use only malice in a 1v1...
    rest is kinda gay...
    but shock stun, blinding and... its all skills u got a right to use em...
    they may be gay but who cares rly?

Banned

this is wut i think. should stop 1v1'ing other class.. just do priest vs priest / mage vs mage / warrior vs warrior / rogue vs rogue / simple
    or if u can't do that than don't vs. b.c honestly i think they r allowed to use all the skills they want
    unless its about lvl difference.. like.. lvl 80 sin vs lvl 78 sin... lvl 80 sin shouldn't have to use cp... but most do anyway.. specially in girakon xD

Im a warrior and my thoughts on different MU's.

Warrior vs Warrior, no shock stun, rest is fine because of reasons trippy brought up.
    Warrior vs Rogue, All skills allowed although shock stun might be a little gay if rogue has less gear.
    Warrior vs BP. I dont know shit cause all I get is massive/para/malice/slow/confusion and 10k heals.

On rogue vs rogue, beast hiding and blinding especially might be a little gay as most people have 2 hands on keyboard.

Skills are meant to be used. If someone uses shock stun, blinding, beast hiding on you just do the same to him, who ever says these skills are "cheats" then please quit the game.

Play like you mean it.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

every1 is making good points. as for me i think the following is fair in vs (as in this is what i always do):

warrior vs. warrior-blooding, if other warrior uses shock stun i will use also
    warrior vs. rogue-blooding, if rogue blinds me and it succeeds i shock stun
    warrior vs. battle priest-malice before vs is only fair (given the much higher ac of a warrior compared to a bp), blooding, if priest redballs and goes for 1920 i shock stun, or if any other duffs are used i will shock stun at the beginning
    warrior vs. mage-this vs rarely ever happens so we wont worry about it :P

kibal

i think, for priest, malice warriors and rouges, no healing, for rouges, all skills but no blinding, mages use all skills. bp's may use parasite on warriors, but good int bps shouldnt need.[/b]
    good priest with good gear obiously.

I believe if you turn KO into a series of rules of 1vs1 then it would be boring as hell, there are/shouldnt be any rules in cz respecting to the use of skills, its part of the game.

And yeah, i hated too when i want to solo with warrior and a priests goes out and keeps duffing me, specially massive, right trip? xD
    but warriors w/o duffs has good ap, best ac, best hp, good resist, but they can mh or cure, they need priests and thats good because warriors are the most powerfull class in the game, while not duffed and in a party of 2+. Rogues are weaker than warriors but they can cure themselves and lightfeet away(dunno how much is worth right now with all the speedhack around xD), priest can buff/debuff heal cure... _________ (finish filling the blank)

If you want a "fair" 1vs1, talk it thru with the opponent, set ur rules and the time and go arena, but dont cry in cz, "omg it was a vs, and all his party come and kill me grrrrr"

Who does it even matter. U.U

You cant PM a turk and be like " Hey dont use this skill ect..."

You except them to say " Oh this seems quite fine young sir, ill gladly oblige to your bidding in our 1Vs1 Dueling match! Would you like a cup of tea after our joust?" or something? xD

Hes really gonna be like, " AQ SIEEE FUCK MATHERRRR" and debuff your ass. :|

Teuroz/fingor

Isnt it supposed to be skills+ gear + lvl that u have gained to ur character? Or is it only skill vs skill?

Well i think everyskill should be allowed to use, isnt it why u have been exping all those lvls to get those skill&benefits...

Maybe its just me course i rather like this as team play game and not 1v1 :huh:

soyouthink

Warrior vs mage....im ice mage and i slide baba :lol:
    But its still sucks when i get stuned from a lvl 80 warrior and im lvl 75 :S

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Who does it even matter. U.U

You cant PM a turk and be like " Hey dont use this skill ect..."

You except them to say " Oh this seems quite fine young sir, ill gladly oblige to your bidding in our 1Vs1 Dueling match! Would you like a cup of tea after our joust?" or something? xD
    Hes really gonna be like, " AQ SIEEE FUCK MATHERRRR" and debuff your ass. :|[/b]
    hahahahaha this brought tears

OverTheTop

use everything you have in a vs...... or you could say dont use raptor in vs cuz its doing too much dmg

you only know if you really are better as the other one if you fight him with everything you got

i personally think that any class should be able to use whatever skills they want
    the skills were imputted into the game for a reason...so why would u not use it?
    if it was decided between to 2 in the vs not to use certain skills...then thats fine

i find it to not be...what word should i use...well fair...for a priest to heal themselves if they start dying...but its apart of the game

So if a bp with full +3 / +9 uses superior parasite and torment versus a mage it's an interesting vs? Come on, the mage will be like a 3 hit...

Can aswell vs sombody whos afk, you'll get the same pleasure rate.

Banned

yea, i always think its unfair on 1vs1 :P but not if both r 80.

If your 80 and ur opponent is lets say 79, then don't use, but otherwise

it's ok I guess.

I'm priest and i hate blinding, when i tank =|[/b]
    +1

A VS isnt supposed to be fair. Each class has his or her own benefits, some classes are best in a party vs party situation, some are best in VS's... Every single class should be able to use any and all the skill he wants. Priests can use all duffs. Rogues can illusion/blinding. Warriors can scream + shockstun. Mages can stun/slow.............

thats just my own opinion... some ppl think that priests shouldnt be able to use any duffs... some say they can use malice... some say rogues cant use blinding.. some say they should.

i see a VS as basically you see an orc in CZ. Theres no rules of which skills you can or cannot use in CZ. Then why should there be rules in that VS? O.o[/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast