Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

thoughts and opinions

This is a discussion on thoughts and opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So if a bp with full +3 / +9 uses superior parasite and torment versus a mage it's an interesting ...
Page: 3

So if a bp with full +3 / +9 uses superior parasite and torment versus a mage it's an interesting vs? Come on, the mage will be like a 3 hit...[/b]
    Well, if thats the case then you just have to gate/town/run and admit that your class is not cut out for a vs against that bp.. sure its gay but you can get his ass with your meteor fall in the next townnova which im sure is not his cup of tea :P

Anyway, if you just meet someone in cz and have a "normal scrolled 1 on 1 situation": use all the skills you have and want.. if someone for example uses critical point against me in a vs its not his fault im too lazy to exp my char to 80, its my fault. He has prolly worked his ass off to get those high end skills, if he wants to use it is his priviledge.

And why does everyone complain about blinding, sure it fucks up your rhythm and all, but isn't that just what shows who has some skills and who doesnt. I do have both hands on keyb when vs'ing and its sometimes hard to be fast with mouse in those situations, I'm mediocre at best with it, but its still all about skill and if i fuck it up its just cause im not skilled enough.

edit: p.s. ofcourse you might want to even out a vs if you know your opponent level and items etc. and set up rules for your vs like i do with my practise partner but thats a different story

So if a bp with full +3 / +9 uses superior parasite and torment versus a mage it's an interesting vs? Come on, the mage will be like a 3 hit...

Can aswell vs sombody whos afk, you'll get the same pleasure rate.[/b]
    Sometimes a BP can only get three hit because he is stunned or iced the whole time, So those 3 hits must count.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123