Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Name Change and Character Seal Scrolls

This is a discussion on Name Change and Character Seal Scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings Knights, Effective immediately, Name Change Scrolls, Character Seal Scrolls, Trina’s Pieces, and Shadow Pieces have been disabled from purchase ...
Page: 1

Arrow

Greetings Knights,

Effective immediately, Name Change Scrolls, Character Seal Scrolls, Trina’s Pieces, and Shadow Pieces have been disabled from purchase in the Power Up Store. We are looking into a possible issue with these items. While they are disabled, we ask that you please do not buy or sell any of them from players in the game as it may result in the items being removed and/or your account being banned. If you have already done so you may be subject to these actions as well. We’re sad to say we’ve already had to ban several dozens of accounts across all servers for this already.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this matter.

- the Knight Online team

WTF?I cant sell trina or shadow pieces becuz i will get ban? :blink:

Other think:

I have problems with Login!I need to log in alot to get the serverlist!But if i get and i choose the server it writes Connenting!Please wait...for 10 mins and after itisconnected from server!....I need 1 hours to log in(but i have prem)!WTF is that?

We’re sad to say we’ve already had to ban several dozens of accounts across all servers for this already.[/b]
    Yea sure...
    Legit players got k2'ed again

Banned Senior Member

Greetings Knights,

Effective immediately, Name Change Scrolls, Character Seal Scrolls, Trina’s Pieces, and Shadow Pieces have been disabled from purchase in the Power Up Store. We are looking into a possible issue with these items. While they are disabled, we ask that you please do not buy or sell any of them from players in the game as it may result in the items being removed and/or your account being banned. If you have already done so you may be subject to these actions as well. We’re sad to say we’ve already had to ban several dozens of accounts across all servers for this already.

- the Knight Online team

WTF?I cant sell trina or shadow pieces becuz i will get ban? :blink:

Other think:

I have problems with Login!I need to log in alot to get the serverlist!But if i get and i choose the server it writes Connenting!Please wait...for 10 mins and after itisconnected from server!....I need 1 hours to log in(but i have prem)!WTF is that?[/b]
    wow h34r:
    but login problem i think every have, some thinks K2 is hacked and there for they close servers at BDW etc and cause its slow, i dunno, maybe cause of hack too

I have problems with Login!I need to log in alot to get the serverlist!But if i get and i choose the server it writes Connenting!Please wait...for 10 mins and after itisconnected from server!....I need 1 hours to log in(but i have prem)!WTF is that?[/b]
    Same here, started 2 days ago...

last time, ive my shells on but when im on select character screen, ive str set on xD

wtf is this ? i guess no rollback but why do i see that ?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Funny how they ban dozens of accounts for buying and selling trinas but they can't ban the dozens of accounts who koxp all day.

i heard that k2 db got hacked and hacker is restarting server again and again just for fun :P, he said in a forum that he doesnt want to hack acounts just want from k2 to fix bugs thats all ^^

Jack_the_Ripper

why the hacker dont delete the database

its more funny

<3 hacker h34r: hes gotta be mean to us, to be nice, cus eventually k2 gotta realise they need to fix shit.. Right?....

Funny how they ban dozens of accounts for buying and selling trinas but they can&#39;t ban the dozens of accounts who koxp all day.[/b]

EXACTYL!!! IM SO PISSED NOW... gayk2suckaduck

lennon90

tooday i have prob to log in game , when i write ID and PAASS they not give me to pres ok and log on server ... any1 have this prob ?

Taeho

^ Had it happen alot today, it eventually let&#39;s me on though.

Got banned yesterday for put buying merchant character seal scroll. What a stupid reason to ban legit people, it not like I was selling 10+ scroll, 2.5 years of hard work gone <_<. It funny, wallhacker/arrow hacker roam dcz, rbl and no ban -_-. I didn&#39;t even know about the message till i got ban :S

miami

no wonder i saw name change sc for 20m and css for 600m yesterday on diez.

Greetings Knights,

- the Knight Online team[/b]
    * Notice how they k2us all
    "If you have already done so you may be subject to these actions as well" (items being removed -NVM- and/or your account being banned -K2&#39;D-).
    Date of it: 02.09.2009 --> so, imagine that you are innocently buying any stolen PUS item while they were sticking the new, lol, they screw you/us by "applying their actions".

fackingame, thats all i have to say.

lets see what happen after maintenance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast