Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

thx CRAZY for ruin your name

This is a discussion on thx CRAZY for ruin your name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man cant all u gays from cwest keep ur shit on ur own part of forums go go spam up ...
Page: 5

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

man cant all u gays from cwest keep ur shit on ur own part of forums go go spam up freaking ur market section i think no one cares about some king chat drama

keep ur shit in pm or on ur part of forum man like everyone care about this :P[/b]
    except you should speak for yourself because for me i'm totally enjoying the drama since i've got nothing else to do here. god i wanna go home.

now stfu bitch and let them go on so i can enjoy.

Well you shouldnt really talk your not all that great h34r: Crazy is pretty good though[/b]
    Sarcasm? Crazy should be put on fire and thrown in a pit of scorpions, his a lil kid with Kingship.

BUYING FABRIC PADS +1 FOR 5 COINS!!!!11!!!!

NEED 45+ MAGES FOR AOE HELL HOUNDS111111!!!!!

Sarcasm? Crazy should be put on fire and thrown in a pit of scorpions, his a lil kid with Kingship.

NEED 45+ MAGES FOR AOE HELL HOUNDS111111!!!!![/b]

ahahahahaha
    he spam king chat as hell :X, any way to block it? <(¬_¬)<

Banned

It&#39;s ok ChuloS, everyone knows ur GG, fuck CRAZY. He did the same shit to us, so it&#39;s no surprise. He can go on with his "B> Shells +1 PM CRAZY" and still get beat by a rogue in paper with 1 dagger.

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ + ChuloS > MischiefSociety, Their subclan, Error, Genesis, GoodLuck, PersimmoN and whoever else has tried to take the castle with them and has failed to break the 2nd gate.

Go learn from AFK or Vicarious how to set up ladder cars. The last Saturday CSW you guys missed the wall a good 20 times. Now, in the words of the nubkins ISeeYouPee himself. You have king, we have the castle...

"What you gonna do about it?"

Little archer Senior Member

Would it be off topic to come in and say how gay of a king Crazy is?

Seriously, the only thing i&#39;ve seen him do is pay himself, and use king command to shout he&#39;s buyint +1 shells, now this? Kid needs to grow up.[/b]

NEED 45+ MAGES FOR AOE HELL HOUNDS111111!!!!![/b]
    hi, who are u?
    gotta love the random retards that pop up all of a sudden trying to sum up with the rest, but more seriously now... who the fuck are u 2?
    if ur trying to spam this isnt the right topic ty bb

It&#39;s ok ChuloS, everyone knows ur GG, fuck CRAZY. He did the same shit to us, so it&#39;s no surprise. He can go on with his "B> Shells +1 PM CRAZY" and still get beat by a rogue in paper with 1 dagger.

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ + ChuloS > MischiefSociety, Their subclan, Error, Genesis, GoodLuck, PersimmoN and whoever else has tried to take the castle with them and has failed to break the 2nd gate.

Go learn from AFK or Vicarious how to set up ladder cars. The last Saturday CSW you guys missed the wall a good 20 times. Now, in the words of the nubkins ISeeYouPee himself. You have king, we have the castle...

"What you gonna do about it?"[/b]
    then we are even :lol: no need to flame anymore!

this is why i didn&#39;t wana be king this month, too much drama :P

Banned

hi, who are u?
    gotta love the random retards that pop up all of a sudden trying to sum up with the rest, but more seriously now... who the fuck are u 2?
    if ur trying to spam this isnt the right topic ty bb
    then we are even :lol: no need to flame anymore![/b]
    The question isn&#39;t who is he. He has been here longer than you. The question is who are you.

Let me educate you on what a forum is. A forum is a place to discuss a given topic. Now since we are all humanbeings with a god given ability of "free thinking", it is very common if people have their own opinion about a given topic. However, it is also very common on a forum that a person such as yourself resorts to flaming when someone says something that goes against the popular belief - or simply put his belief. You catch the drift?

lol moe just gives his 2 cents in a bunch of topics, and his replies are pretty funny ^_^

MirZa117

lol moe just gives his 2 cents in a bunch of topics, and his replies are pretty funny ^_^[/b]
    lol +1
    i love reading moe&#39;s posts, hes my favorite poster here on ko4life ;o

TechaTecha

lol +1
    i love reading moe&#39;s posts, hes my favorite poster here on ko4life ;o[/b]
    +2

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

hi, who are u?
    if ur trying to spam this isnt the right topic ty bb[/b]
    he plays cwest

Little archer Senior Member

The question isn&#39;t who is he. He has been here longer than you. The question is who are you.

Let me educate you on what a forum is. A forum is a place to discuss a given topic. Now since we are all humanbeings with a god given ability of "free thinking", it is very common if people have their own opinion about a given topic. However, it is also very common on a forum that a person such as yourself resorts to flaming when someone says something that goes against the popular belief - or simply put his belief. You catch the drift?[/b]
    look im not going to lose my time arguing with u, just saying that some ppl must stay out of some topics if they got no idea of whats going on.. incluiding the newcomers, those who dont even play here, and those who only post in random topics if theres a lil chance to look cool

ISeeYouPee

lol crazy is noop

knightned

humans laugh at us because we have such a shit king lol. crazy might be the king and gets those benefits, but everybody treats undes like the kings in this server and every1 treats crazy like shit because hes a fucking retard.

ISeeYouPee

humans laugh at us because we have such a shit king lol. crazy might be the king and gets those benefits, but everybody treats undes like the kings in this server and every1 treats crazy like shit because hes a fucking retard.[/b]
    thats nice h34r:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast