Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thy are selling NPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Thy are selling NPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor shouldve bought a +7 fire rain wf to nova with your pl bros no need to ...
Page: 4

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    shouldve bought a +7 fire rain wf to nova with your pl bros

no need to reskill either
    I wasn't exactly shitting money out... I don't regret it at all, I instead played priest and rogue at the same time, meaning keeping wolf up, keeping lup up, keeping sw up for anyone who needs it, pre-cure animation on anyone you know is going to be duffed soon, minor-prioritising, making sure people don't target my party members or pretty much defending them (This is where illusion totally comes to hand when it's a big baba jumping a weak mage), list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well archer would be much more usefull ted xD
    Think of all the times I saved your ass, not to mention was able to relocate our entire party when needed because I had the advantage of being able to run and attack AND stealth whenever it was necessary.

Archer would of been boring as hell, ESPECIALLY during those tight VS's or when you're chasing some guy that thinks he's almost gotten away, just to see me behind him and baam, he's toast ^^

I instead made sure people couldn't z on my party when we were getting close to an opponent party or town, I could carry the leadership mark and make sure people couldn't spot us from far, I could also MAKE USE of the leadership mark and draw people to me so that my party could get away when it was required, and the list goes on and on.

That's one of the reasons why I stayed sin aswell, the things I could do to keep my party safe were endless, and lets face it.. SIN is the god-class, you just need to train a lot to reach that point in which you can contribute something to every stage of a battle, no matter what the outcome.

PS. You really should see my SS folders, the things I've done is freaking hillarious and awesome, things only sins could do and no other class could even get close to.

Edit: Because if I were an archer, you wouldn't have something to look at xD >>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I wasn't exactly shitting money out... I don't regret it at all, I instead played priest and rogue at the same time, meaning keeping wolf up, keeping lup up, keeping sw up for anyone who needs it, pre-cure animation on anyone you know is going to be duffed soon, minor-prioritising, making sure people don't target my party members or pretty much defending them (This is where illusion totally comes to hand when it's a big baba jumping a weak mage), list goes on and on.

Think of all the times I saved your ass, not to mention was able to relocate our entire party when needed because I had the advantage of being able to run and attack AND stealth whenever it was necessary.

Archer would of been boring as hell, ESPECIALLY during those tight VS's or when you're chasing some guy that thinks he's almost gotten away, just to see me behind him and baam, he's toast ^^

I instead made sure people couldn't z on my party when we were getting close to an opponent party or town, I could carry the leadership mark and make sure people couldn't spot us from far, I could also MAKE USE of the leadership mark and draw people to me so that my party could get away when it was required, and the list goes on and on.

That's one of the reasons why I stayed sin aswell, the things I could do to keep my party safe were endless, and lets face it.. SIN is the god-class, you just need to train a lot to reach that point in which you can contribute something to every stage of a battle, no matter what the outcome.

PS. You really should see my SS folders, the things I've done is freaking hillarious and awesome, things only sins could do and no other class could even get close to.

Edit: Because if I were an archer, you wouldn't have something to look at xD >>>>>

your only job was to be first at EMC/LUF

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

your only job was to be first at EMC/LUF
    Haha, you know you loved the fact that somehow I always did get there first xD We'd clear it out before anyone else even reached it, UNLESS they started to TP on me (which they did A LOT aswell if you remember, used to drive me crazy).

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    hrm ... don't tell me this SS is from USKO , is it ?! , it looks like a freakin Tetris or Mario game now ....
    it is actully and that hacker is #1 on the server =(

well archer would be much more usefull ted xD
    hohohoho Alyzkaaa>Ted ;D bb<3

D they will try to sell everything thats possible...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234