Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ticket for changing my E-Mail!

This is a discussion on Ticket for changing my E-Mail! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1234151235134512352315 for sure...
Page: 2

prestige459

+1234151235134512352315 for sure

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Here's a nice little bonus to make K2 jump...

Under the Federal Trade Commission Act, for example, a company's failure to abide by commitments to implement the safe harbor principles might be considered deceptive and actionable by the Federal Trade Commission. This is the case even where an organization adhering to the safe harbor principles relies entirely on self-regulation to provide the enforcement required by the safe harbor enforcement principle. The FTC has the power to rectify such misrepresentations by seeking administrative orders and civil penalties of up to $12,000 per day for violations.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

More research leads to better solutions: From the KnightOnlineWorld privacy policy:

How do I edit my personal information?

Your personal information is located in your personal K2 Network profile. Your profile can be edited at any time once you have signed in with your ID and password. Simply click on the "My Account" link and make your desired changes.

Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions.

We will notify our members, by e-mail or by posting a notice on our website, when we make any significant changes to our Privacy Policy that affect the use of any personally identifiable information we collect. Your continued use of our website will constitute acceptance of the changes and the existing privacy policy. In instances where we ask for your personally identifiable information and we tell you the data we are collecting on that page will be shared with unaffiliated third parties, and in cases where a member of the K2 Network community opts-in to share his/her information with third parties, those disclosures and opt-ins will override anything to the contrary in this Privacy Policy. In addition, K2 Network reserves the right to make minor changes to our Privacy Policy at any time without any notice to you other than posting any such changes in a revised Privacy Policy on the K2 Network website. We encourage you to periodically review our Privacy Policy to be sure you are familiar with the most current version. The Policy will include the most recent date in which any revision has been made. Please note that this Privacy Policy is also incorporated, by reference, into K2 Network's Terms of Use.

Contacting K2 Network.

If you have a privacy concern regarding the K2 Network website or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of the website, you can write to us by email at [email protected]. Alternatively, we can be reached by our postal mail address:

K2 Network, Inc.
    14252 Culver Dr. #A355
    Irvine, 92604
    Attention: Director, Privacy

If you object to any sharing of your personal information that may be permitted under this policy, you may do so by writing us at the above address. We will take reasonable steps to accommodate your requests as they relate to our commercial practices. In some instances, honoring your requests may interfere with or preclude your ability to use the K2 Network website or may require us to terminate our relationship with you.

Dear Sir,

In accordance with you Privacy Policy which is incorprated by reference into your Terms & Conditions, I would like to update my personal details used in your game, Knight Online.

I have tried to update these both via the website and via a Support Ticket to the Customer Services team. I cannot change these details on the website, and the Support Team tell me I cannot change them on the website (please see their response below).

I am writing to you personally as a last resort to update my e-mail address which I have changed. Without updating my email address for my account, I will lose access to various support options, such as changing my password.

Please can you arrange for my e-mail address to be updated from: (old address) to: (new address)

I appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Regards,

(name)

(insert the CS auto-response ticket)[/b]

Renskt

i wanna try it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you try my letter, above, make sure to correct the typo on "incorporated" :P

Renskt

Negative again T.T... i dont know how i can get good answer!! .. :wacko:

babali

same here, even dont got an answer !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12