Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Time 2 Leave <3 Peace.

This is a discussion on Time 2 Leave <3 Peace. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It has been nice playing with u m8, have fun in RL Wish u the best...
Page: 4

It has been nice playing with u m8, have fun in RL

Wish u the best

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For Javier

Where&#39;s my Burito Bitch!

Hopefully you can move on and keep making the right descisons. You know my msn you can always get hold of me if you need to.

take care

Mario

cu ingame in max 1 month

gyrn

I didn&#39;t know you very well but you own me alot in CZ. Good luck IRL

MrzLies

For Javier
    Where&#39;s my Burito Bitch!

Hopefully you can move on and keep making the right descisons. You know my msn you can always get hold of me if you need to.
    take care[/b]

You teached me so much in this game.... starting for "take the good descisions my lil bro" ... your burrito is stucked to me bro.. so im sorry... u cant have it :P!...

thanks for taking the time 2 reply here Felix i will ALWAYS remmeber u my big bro !....

<3 u Dan.

Banned

your a noob h34r:

adios mi hermanoooo .. estoy aki en msn todos los dias si quieres hablar con mi :P Gracias para los tiempos divertidos, y te quiero ahora y siempre. Anyways have fun irl and enjoy the freedom from being away from addicting ko

Sephyro

oh javi what a bad news

I wont forget such a nice guy, no matter what they supposed u to be =D!

Good luck in what ur gonna do, and try not to forget about who beloved u. Cya soon javi!

SLeePMoDe

Well for all u guys that know me. I have u tell u guys that finally im leaving this game. . Thanks to all the friends i made in this game, to all that guys that helped me and well sorry to that people i treated like shit (TURKS).
    We all know that this is a graet comunity but well every good thing has a shitty part in it, im gonna stay aroung checking forums and well talking with some of u guys.. i hope u guys remember my, cause im sure i will remember all of u bastards !.

Thanks 2 Tormentors, AHM, Oblivion, OutKasteD. My Clans.
    ALso i wanna say thanks 2: PFK, Obsene. My favorite guns. Ikoria Apostilo, WAggy.... and specially Lynn <3.
    I wont stay all night trying 2 remember names, i just wanna tell u all that u all will have a very important place in my heart, well i passed on of the most important parts of my life with u all.
    PS: Sorry for those i didnt remember 2 put on my special friends list... i dont feel like thinking that much atm.

<3 Peace All - MrsLies
    -----------

I know i copied this thing, but since not a lot of things happend since i posted this, imma stay like this.

I wont sell my acc, Aellio is gonna be using it. so Guys GL.... thanks 2 EVERYONE... Peace guys

Javier.[/b]
    lol im sorry i had to point that out

morax

Well for all u guys that know me. I have u tell u guys that finally im leaving this game. . Thanks to all the friends i made in this game, to all that guys that helped me and well sorry to that people i treated like shit (TURKS).
    We all know that this is a graet comunity but well every good thing has a shitty part in it, im gonna stay aroung checking forums and well talking with some of u guys.. i hope u guys remember my, cause im sure i will remember all of u bastards !.

Thanks 2 Tormentors, AHM, Oblivion, OutKasteD. My Clans.
    ALso i wanna say thanks 2: PFK, Obsene. My favorite guns. Ikoria, PriestDro, Tez, Flonne, iLan, Glar, Bafert, Majix, Denox, BB, Tempests, sephy, TheKingOfTheSwing, TheYakOfTheSwing, Vele, C4pt, 0rga, Felix, Doc, InClaude, Zike, Sky, Miriam, BJ, Phantom, Lauri, aba Clix, Termi, Rah, jason, magic, Ewy, RatherBeGay, Karra, BimBam, Apolon, Abyss, Robin, Ikoria Apostilo, WAggy.... and specially Lynn <3.
    I wont stay all night trying 2 remember names, i just wanna tell u all that u all will have a very important place in my heart, well i passed on of the most important parts of my life with u all.
    PS: Sorry for those i didnt remember 2 put on my special friends list... i dont feel like thinking that much atm.

<3 Peace All - MrsLies
    -----------

I know i copied this thing, but since not a lot of things happend since i posted this, imma stay like this.

I wont sell my acc, Aellio is gonna be using it. so Guys GL.... thanks 2 EVERYONE... Peace guys

Javier.[/b]
    You missed me out - nevermind you will always be a turk in my eyes

Razi

seriously i thought till that day MrsLies was a turk

MrzLies

morax i Loveuy and u know im in love with your Voice iv told u that <3 <3 <3 <3

bb

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234