Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Time to back on Carnac-West

This is a discussion on Time to back on Carnac-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol here lets prove it then shall we U to www.Sexyko.net Everything is eqaul so go lol? thats cute I ...
Page: 3

lol here lets prove it then shall we
    U to
    www.Sexyko.net

Everything is eqaul so go
    lol?
    thats cute
    I cheat on Sexyko To
    haha this gonna be fun
    Stop talkin shit everyone who wants vs just name the private server... haha
    haha Im Looking at prices on c west now haha greatttt gonnahave to come back to ko just to whip ur ass[/b]
    bankin shut up D!ckhead proofs ther ehe cheats your hippercrits, leave him in the clan just dont call urselfs WE IS LEGIT ONLY blah blah no one is , shhhh!

@ the guy asking for proof, what you think im gonna make this up ? yes i koxped and made it heres the everyday party

me - archer
    Jeff - archer
    mashed - archer ( quit at 72 )
    heartless -priest
    grim - archer ( now and then)
    hellsangel ( icecolds sharer) - archer
    olllld undes char i didnt know - priest
    and magicwannabe - archer
    and devin who got banned just as i started up

we were all in vent, i used heaven and *** they used ***, and it was mainly mashed that knew the codes, if he can come on here and blantely deny it on his wifes life then hes cold hearted .[/b]
    His story checks out. If you look at all of these members selling topics, all of them made a selling character topic on c west which they apparently pulled out of their asses.

Stonecoldarcha made a selling topic with a lvl 82 rogue and a lvl 79 priest (MrDikkat and MrsDikkat)

It is kind of sad that most people in the VIP group are an organized macro team.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

His story checks out. If you look at all of these members selling topics, all of them made a selling character topic on c west which they apparently pulled out of their asses.[/b]
    Rofl dude,,, Seriously?
    me and magic and jeff didnt get along until ionia
    And the thought of Magic Even Getting along with Devin Makes it WAY more Funny
    Its fun tho cause i get named in koxping for everything now ha
    this got way off topic So Ill end it With JUst
    Either vs me or stfu...
    Ty
    have a nice day ^^

OHHH forgot to say I dont have any Extra Char Selling or anything on c west
    haha

Trialmod7

Ok this topic is about Ionia players going to C-west not someone being a cheater. I already warned and muted 2 people for flaming and anyone who continues after this will get one as well.

IronSeba

Girakon was best server when insanity fierce BloodLine oblivion etc played there / I miss my warior and priest

is there actuall lvling in cwest last time i checked whole server was empty kinda hard to lvl there

Girakon was best server when insanity fierce BloodLine oblivion etc played there / I miss my warior and priest [/b]
    Girakon were pure orc domination if I remeber right

Balroth

lol razor ur a nobody bro...
    Seriously U were Never anything on c west lol

Just face a couple things for me shall you ?

Me> you
    Error Was always Better then IronWolves its like 8 of you who just stayed on c west yes, ive heard u got better
    and im not saying u wernt good
    Just Were inactive.

1 more thing, Dont Talk Shit Ur level 73 ive been gone for 6 months and u still arnt close to catching up in level
    befor you Say another Thing We Were a BIGGGG part of c west Like it or Not BB
    its fine bro :P[/b]
    lmao error was better than IW? IronWolves annihilated you in clan vs 3-0, you then went human and got pwned. Your clan fell apart, and now your just a forum troll. IW is stronger than ever, and yea we take our breaks still

Big part of cwest? Lmao c'mon. Earth to Grim!

Anyways C-west is getting way more active.

IronSeba

Girakon were pure orc domination if I remeber right[/b]
    yes first and second month

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lmao error was better than IW? IronWolves annihilated you in clan vs 3-0, you then went human and got pwned. Your clan fell apart, and now your just a forum troll. IW is stronger than ever, and yea we take our breaks still

Anyways C-west is getting way more active.[/b]
    lol dude IW was dead for a while....
    yea u did beat us 3-0 ur right u had ur best 8 players vs like our best 3 players and the rest were just clannies
    lol i still laugh u managed to beat us congratz
    we couldnt duff u and our int priests were bp ha and the rules were gay
    Like Said tho Error Was Better then IW u guys bitched and moaned everyday over ally chat lol
    But its up to what you wanna think i remember different, i guess you do to
    But uhhh Big Part Of c west Imma still go with yes xD
    We were top 3 for a long time
    but eh dont have anything to argue with anymore since thats justold history
    BB

firenewbie11

Ignoring all the ppl flaming each other because they are so dam stupid to bring their shit into ppl's topics.

On Topic:
    Its hard to say what race you should join, because at certain times, Orcs overrun humans like ants over a sugar coated donut. Other times, Humans rape orcs as if they were a virgin girl walking naked through a dark ally way full of bums. Its just gonna depend on your time of day that you play/pk. I've already tested a 24 hour sit in ardream. I got to say that some times, its so empty. It would be 1v1.

Just my 2 cents.

MM16

sry to say but bal ur clan was never better then error i still remeber the day we vsed and u kep making excuses on how u lost buffed and non buffed

Banned

Anyways C-west is getting way more active.[/b]
    Hahahaha I knew you were gonna bring that one up!

We had;
    Grim (71)
    Impulse (74)
    xBloodDrainx (70)
    LoveToBeGay (66) (LOL)

Dont make me laugh please, you know this wasnt fair at all. And I dont remember being rolled by IW in CZ? Haha you guys are weird, making stuff to look cooler? haha.
    But eh, haters everywhere we go cant do nothing about it. Its all cool anyway since you guys couldnt take #3 from us when there were 28 members in our clan. Big part of CWest? Maybe not, but prolly bigger than IronFail.

Hahaha peace out mate, and think about it deeper please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123