Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time is bad Save your ass

This is a discussion on Time is bad Save your ass within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are warned assclowns, after tonight ksing me on Talos. Whenever I see you, watch your back turks........there'll be some ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

You are warned assclowns, after tonight ksing me on Talos. Whenever I see you, watch your back turks........there'll be some big shit I'm dragging to you.

My priest duffed Talos, I started on him, the clan leader from "Time..." started, his clanny tried to tradespam me, didnt work, so he too started on Talos, then they're priest came and saved their collective bacon. They got about 55%of Talos, which is all it takes. I hate idiots like this. I don't normally mind KS activity, but on bosses, I was there 1st, my party, not theirs. Its just the rudeness of it all.

Anyway fukktards from "TimeIsBad" you are warned.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

turk ip's are banned from this forum...only way they could view this is with proxy which i doubt theyd waste their time doin when they can just use cafegeezer or whatever it is

javonte999

You are warned assclowns, after tonight ksing me on Talos. Whenever I see you, watch your back turks........there'll be some big shit I'm dragging to you.
    My priest duffed Talos, I started on him, the clan leader from "Time..." started, his clanny tried to tradespam me, didnt work, so he too started on Talos, then they're priest came and saved their collective bacon. They got about 55%of Talos, which is all it takes. I hate idiots like this. I don't normally mind KS activity, but on bosses, I was there 1st, my party, not theirs. Its just the rudeness of it all.
    Anyway fukktards from "TimeIsBad" you are warned.[/b]

im turk

Banned

hýmm ým no ban men

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im turk[/b]
    no ur a nigger, now stfu no one told u to speak

eatshitndie

hey..was totally gonna say that cama..man ho

get used to it everyone trys to kill bosses not only u

GetRichOrDieTrying

you will get over it

StaticBlaze1

There is no such thing as BOSS KS... there is xp ks but not boss ks... get used to it or quit like most do ( thank god )

no ur a nigger, now stfu no one told u to speak[/b]
    cama 1 : 0 nigguhh
    h34r:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

turk ip's are banned from this forum...only way they could view this is with proxy which i doubt theyd waste their time doin when they can just use cafegeezer or whatever it is[/b]
    It's CafeGeveze u FUCKING PRICK. Roarrrrrrrr say it right or prepare to die!

Banned

There is no such thing as BOSS KS... there is xp ks but not boss ks... get used to it or quit like most do ( thank god )[/b]

wrong boss is ks too....i dont care what anyone says...a boss is a mob as well so same goes for it.....also there is respect if someone is tanking to not STEAL IT AWAY

only time i ever try to take away a boss is when a shitty turk clan is killing a boss....but i am still ksing them either way....just i dont care when its shitty cheating turk clan...but no ksing on legit honest players

gravedigga_bg

ahahahaha not this again :P

Sephyro

theres not ks on bosses, its just a question of manners

cama.. jesus...

did you knwo he really is black?

your such a n asshole xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast