Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Time is bad Save your ass

This is a discussion on Time is bad Save your ass within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres not ks on bosses, its just a question of manners [/b] there is in my eyes cause its a ...
Page: 2

Banned

theres not ks on bosses, its just a question of manners [/b]

there is in my eyes cause its a matter of respect

also on Ts forums there is a link that i ksed dues on tk....that was wrong...i pulled it 1st and started to tank it on pots cause i can.....this was long time ago though....but he was buffing up and duffing it with his priest so i started then he came in and ksed me cause he said he duffed it

i told him that i didnt even need to duff it and either way i started 1st.....then next day he ksed me with rebelde20 on talos

so if u want to put that in the post you can if not i dont care as well cause dues was never one of my favorites cause he looked down on alot of UK

but just wanted to state that for any Ts or Tz members

ks on boss is ks and should not be allowed simply cause its still a mob and matter of respect for other players

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Tez you babashopper, I wish I could tank tk with hp pots :lol:

To the topic: KS&#39;ing bosses is gay but it&#39;s allowed. I wouldn&#39;t ks if someone already started the boss but if he died I would take it. Turkish ppl don&#39;t know word respect unless you&#39;re turkish yourself. Sad to say but that&#39;s just how it is >.<

Banned

Tez you babashopper, I wish I could tank tk with hp pots :lol:

To the topic: KS&#39;ing bosses is gay but it&#39;s allowed. I wouldn&#39;t ks if someone already started the boss but if he died I would take it. Turkish ppl don&#39;t know word respect unless you&#39;re turkish yourself. Sad to say but that&#39;s just how it is >.<[/b]
    Only in bosses? i mean in cz too

5DollahSuckySucky

cama 1 : 0 nigguhh
    h34r:[/b]
    liar

cama 1 : 1 nigguhh

anyways back to topic.

what did it drop? n theres no rule on ksin boss

Aba

fuk that I ks turks. But we never ks ggs...sucks to get ksed man but it&#39;s something you&#39;ll get used to if you start being serious about bosses.

Banned

fuk that I ks turks. But we never ks ggs...sucks to get ksed man but it&#39;s something you&#39;ll get used to if you start being serious about bosses.[/b]

i am going to ks aba every chance i get....dont come to d3 nygga thats my block...back the fuck off

Aba

even though we&#39;re always the ones who clean d3 out

Banned

even though we&#39;re always the ones who clean d3 out [/b]

not last night and not anymore.....ask anyone d3 used to be UK&#39;s for a year or so

d1 was eternity and d2 was tormentors

Aba

I&#39;m grounded now I got an F on my report card so I cant get on for a while, thats why you got d3.

Otherwise, we&#39;ve always claimed d2 and d3, since we came human, That&#39;s a fact.

You guys might get a shaula now and then though :P

Banned

I&#39;m grounded now I got an F on my report card so I cant get on for a while, thats why you got d3.

Otherwise, we&#39;ve always claimed d2 and d3, since we came human, That&#39;s a fact.

You guys might get a shaula now and then though :P[/b]
    even if u didnt get a F and could log now....or when u come back be lucky if we give you one server even

MillionVoices

no ur a nigger, now stfu no one told u to speak[/b]
    rofl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12