Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Time to give usko another try> Helios!

This is a discussion on Time to give usko another try> Helios! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bodybuild nah theres not rly any koxp working atm, as someone posted before the new hackshield pwns! ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    nah theres not rly any koxp working atm, as someone posted before the new hackshield pwns!

theres just the ingame bot, genie, so legal xp all over i guess
    /quitting ko again since there's no point. i liked xping.. and knowing that, assuming i was going up against legit players, they probably had to xp too (or bought their char).. its to the point now where i feel like i'd get laughed at (Razor, im looking at you) if i played knight online without any third party tools, auto leveling, baba shopping, etc. you invest money, you win the game. its just kind of pointless now that there's no level gaps/gear gaps between people. may as well just play a 10/3 pk server.

Banned Regular Member

Fuck it spend $500 dollars of your life saving into Cwest and baba some +1/+8 items or anythingyou want..(idk if $500 will get you that or may even get you more depends how you buying.. just threw out a random number) you will be decently geared..
    get a damn char or becool and lvl to 59 and come PK with us in DCZ!

quit being a Sissy and spend some god damn money..
    you got a hobby..(KO) now support it.
    your GF/Wife gonna leave you because you have a hobby..?(dumb bitch) shes fucking retarded. (just dnt let KO take over your life)
    that shit wont happen. Put on the pants and tell her how shit goes.. its just a game so what you spend a bit of money on it..
    give her some D and she will shut it. just be sure to get in ED/Chaos an a BDW or 2, FT or any other event.
    tell clannies you gotta dick her down real quick they will let you leech NPs/EXPs.
    its not that hard.. i do it.. ask any1 in our vent.. lol
    and i have a 3month old baby. still get time in for my daughter and sexlife and PK times.. also spending money ingame to get better items every onc inawhile..

P.S Playing Human Side 59/69/80 sins.
    PM me if you wanna come to C-West and kick it..got a GG clan and cool english PPL's.
    also half the vent went to MAXKo you can go there with them its pretty fun. no cash required.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

cwest? bb xd

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    cwest? bb xd
    Ignore him, I would actually play Helios before I ever play in this ghost town called C-west.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    (Razor, im looking at you)
    I dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    Fuck it spend $500 dollars of your life saving into Cwest and baba some +1/+8 items or anythingyou want..(idk if $500 will get you that or may even get you more depends how you buying.. just threw out a random number) you will be decently geared..

your GF/Wife gonna leave you because you have a hobby..?(dumb bitch) shes fucking retarded. (just dnt let KO take over your life)
    that shit wont happen. Put on the pants and tell her how shit goes.. its just a game so what you spend a bit of money on it..
    give her some D and she will shut it. just be sure to get in ED/Chaos an a BDW or 2, FT or any other event.
    tell clannies you gotta dick her down real quick they will let you leech NPs/EXPs.
    and i have a 3month old baby. still get time in for my daughter and sexlife and PK times.. also spending money ingame to get better items every onc inawhile..

P.S Playing Human Side 59/69/80 sins.
    PM me if you wanna come to C-West and kick it..got a GG clan and cool english PPL's.
    also half the vent went to MAXKo you can go there with them its pretty fun. no cash required.
    lol, wow.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

yo guys....sorry me for not answering since ...well some time i guess ...but i 'm back from the World climbing championship in Paris just yesterday so that's why.IF u all want i turn on da priest - Spiritus Sancti - (was 40lvl if i remember right) - as pointed before i got a 78 warr too - with just an exp setup on him left now: sold the wiri time ago to a friend of mine...but prices are so low that making back cash shouldn't be a prob - So if u need i can still log him ofr helping/farming...but i dont have any real preference about the char to play.If the lvl jump event is back again (if i've readen well) well...i would like to try a priest.Less stress u know XD
    It's lunch time here so i guess i'llbe on ina couple of hours. Probably h3...powerlvling my priest with ma 75 mage :P
    Few runs @golems-giants-flame rock and the new mobs...work faster than kxp u know

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

yeah im currently playing, just throw me a pm , im at h3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Ignore him, I would actually play Helios before I ever play in this ghost town called C-west.

ghost town? my ass.. lol
    maybe you dnt play.. all i ever see you post is about hating on cwest..
    Ya everytime i check RLB imnot gonna lie its pretty damn dead. but i dnt play there ever.
    CZ is always atleast 1-2 parties vs 1-2 parties.
    and i play DCZ mostly.
    it is dead every once in awhile but MOST every time i log there is a Party i can smash on atleast. if not more. i kno the board only shows up to 10 ppl but still.
    10 ppl is more than enough for me. its might never be as full like the olds days but it still gets me by.

maybe your just a big pussy and dnt have the skill to play with us in Cwest.?
    thts why your hatin..
    Make a char in Cwest and come at me bro.. Prove me wrong ill leave Ko4life ^^
    got the balls?

ghost town? my ass.. lol
    maybe you dnt play.. all i ever see you post is about hating on cwest..
    Ya everytime i check RLB imnot gonna lie its pretty damn dead. but i dnt play there ever.
    CZ is always atleast 1-2 parties vs 1-2 parties.
    and i play DCZ mostly.
    it is dead every once in awhile but MOST every time i log there is a Party i can smash on atleast. if not more. i kno the board only shows up to 10 ppl but still.
    10 ppl is more than enough for me. its might never be as full like the olds days but it still gets me by.

maybe your just a big pussy and dnt have the skill to play with us in Cwest.?
    thts why your hatin..
    Make a char in Cwest and come at me bro.. Prove me wrong ill leave Ko4life ^^
    got the balls?
    1-2 parties =/= active. For some people, including me, that would be dead.

Popular games have hundreds if not thousands of active players in the same zones at times, and to not go so far even Europa has like 4 parties each side at all times.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

You should show your wife/gf the things you wrote just now... Seriously, read the shit you just wrote and judge it.

Guess certain people get too much in life, and don't know how to priorities nor see the true value in things.. I feel sorry for you for being so blind, just as I do for your wife/gf and baby to have to put up with that sort of thinking, I really do.
    FreakSusy likes this.

oh ted, such a white knight when he's serious.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    how to priorities

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I just imagined TED wearing silver shining armor on white horse and singing like JB.

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I just imagined TED wearing silver shining armor on white horse and singing like JB.
    vous n'aurez pas l'alsace et la lorraine - chevalier blanc 1 - YouTube
    bit like that?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    ..I have/know such weird friends/people :S Creeping me out with your thoughts and ideas of me xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Without premium you will fall behind in lvls and coins. Try europa they have lvl jump and also everything is fairly cheap. Not to mention legit koxp called genie. Im clanless in europa atw. About to hit lvl 80. But ill be lvling a warrior next. I also have a friend who plays priest. If your interested pm me

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast