Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Time to give usko another try> Helios!

This is a discussion on Time to give usko another try> Helios! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i played there before, it wasn´t fun mate, not at all rly hehe. you should come with me to helios, ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

i played there before, it wasn´t fun mate, not at all rly hehe. you should come with me to helios, believe me it will be fun we will be g3 there aswell in no time^^

i wouldt want to lose everything i have in cwest and i think in the long run cwest is better , ul probably need to go take some classes in turkish to play there after some time

ya well hehe u dont need to sell ur gear and char in west just make a new acc and lets give helios a try it´s always fun to begin from scratch, more challenge

id consider coming back but honestly i havent got a fking clue what any of the new features of ko are. last time i tried coming back i found very little info about the last like 2 - 3 years of useful features, and evidently you basically cant farm anything anymore.. just some linear quests, a whole lot of koxp, and no fun whatsoever.

i really wish some company would host a version of KO that basically started back at KE or so, maybe even rotfd, and updated it in a different direction. different new zones, items, etc. maybe a new class finally... ah im asking for too much.
    snipes12123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    id consider coming back but honestly i havent got a fking clue what any of the new features of ko are. last time i tried coming back i found very little info about the last like 2 - 3 years of useful features, and evidently you basically cant farm anything anymore.. just some linear quests, a whole lot of koxp, and no fun whatsoever.

i really wish some company would host a version of KO that basically started back at KE or so, maybe even rotfd, and updated it in a different direction. different new zones, items, etc. maybe a new class finally... ah im asking for too much.
    well .. no more koxpers , the last hackshield update fixed it , most of koxp dont work now except for one that i cant mention

Yea I only sen 1 person using koxp so is a lot better u just need ppl to play with

cw is dead, europa full active

well , if you make a clan for exp tell me

cwestttttttttttttttttttt

@OP

Hell naw

jessupar and 4noheal, im rly gonna give this a try in the beginning of october, if you rly concidering to start come with me, i got another friend that will begin, we will be at least half a party xD

I would probably would go but I just don't want my cwest stuff to go to waist and after sometime all the English ppl will b gone just like all the other servers, that's the reason I left the server I started on
    lFilthy likes this.

well, i refuse to give legit KO any of my money, so im not buying premium or anything like that. is it still a pain in the arse to log in during peak hours without premium?

also, as i was saying, i found it impossible to farm anything early on. maybe it was just me, but the only drops i was getting were quest related. it seemed like they took out about 90% of the item drops from normal monsters to detur people from using afk bots to farm mass amounts of items etc.

anyways, im considering it. just not sure what class to play anymore. bp is kind of useless in cz so i've heard unless you've got godly gear (not paying for the game, so not likely),and they're a prick to play without speed pots.. guess im going assasin or warrior (sprint ftw).

theres always ways to farm money instead of paying ill pm u guys as soon as im able to start so we can talk more about it

I farm frags usually I'm BP btw, give CWest another try lIke I saed u only need ppl to play with n ul do good

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast