Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree7Likes

Time to give usko another try> Helios!

This is a discussion on Time to give usko another try> Helios! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im installing ko now, unfortunately i dont have an account on helios. Ill just have to look around i suppose ...
Page: 8

Im installing ko now, unfortunately i dont have an account on helios. Ill just have to look around i suppose lol...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

just start over like i did ,i only played a few days on this char, theres lvl jump event, so xp wont be any problem lal:P

Ill start later tonight ^^, mine as well, getting into a rather boring trend on euko. Kinda common in both ko's but i'd like a change lol...

awesome mate, im mostly in server 1, just throw me a pm there, flashyfashy

im not that active atm, just a few hours a day , got exams period, but you can pm yourworstnightmare, he is the clan leader, we are just 2 of us atm though, the other one will come laterxD

Checked the ardream and there was like 20 karus and 20 humans, it looked like a gg place to play atleast.
    Hows the RLB there and what's up with the uber cheap warrior items there?

rlb is active at nights i think gmt+2, clannie said there were some ppl around 22.00 gmt+2 xD

items are cheap ingame cuz gb price is like 13$

but i recommend to go cz, its soooo active, and u will be fine with +8 items in a party at least for a start

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

rlb is pretty active too. at least 4x clans almost always there: 2x orcs and 2x humans. Pretty hard to join them but there are also few other randoms people to pt with. There's not a real pk there since basicly they almost always fight for chaos stone and farm bosses.Right after the bosses are killed they switch on their ardream chars for doing the same thing.(Basicly...almost all the players are just focusing on lvl jumping..right when it will end, rlb and ardry would be surely more active.)
    They are well geared too...especially few sins...nothing insane...but keep in mind just 2x shard+8 work like +9s against totally ungeared people.
    Prices are fking low....iron belt 900m...exp prem is sold around almost 250m...cursed items+7 too in merchant...with few exceptions...building up a gg warrior or a mage is a joke. 20m a shio+0 ...fr+0 around 50m...

But as flashy said before...u gotta go into cz for having fun in pvp.Looots loots of people there..farmng, exping, pvping...

Already lvl 20 Played for like an hour or 2 last night. Liking it so far, alot of botters in moradon, but that pretty much goes for EVERY ko, so i cant really say that is what makes it shitty lol. Already met some ppl that speak english/turkish. Not bad so far.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Already lvl 20 Played for like an hour or 2 last night. Liking it so far, alot of botters in moradon, but that pretty much goes for EVERY ko, so i cant really say that is what makes it shitty lol. Already met some ppl that speak english/turkish. Not bad so far.
    nick and server...as well as race LOL we're human :P
    gonna shout u a pm right after bdw or even before if're on h1

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678