Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time to Goto WoW?

This is a discussion on Time to Goto WoW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that many of you have went to WoW and will never come back, but I really dont know ...
Page: 1

TaDaaa

I know that many of you have went to WoW and will never come back, but I really dont know what to do. I really do like KO and even more I like the friends I have made ingame, but 2 hours of gametime this week due to the Xtrap and Server crap is beating me down.

Truthfully I am scared to even load WoW because I know I will never come back to KO. How many others out there feel the same way? Also to those of you have made the switch, how did it feel?

Banned

seems to me like games r ur life and ur making a big deal out of nothing

USKO not going to end...and games its not all my life,stay USKO and thats it,or you want go wow...

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I know that many of you have went to WoW and will never come back, but I really dont know what to do. I really do like KO and even more I like the friends I have made ingame, but 2 hours of gametime this week due to the Xtrap and Server crap is beating me down.

Truthfully I am scared to even load WoW because I know I will never come back to KO. How many others out there feel the same way? Also to those of you have made the switch, how did it feel?[/b]
    so what if you stay at wow? scared that you might actually enjoy a game?.

seriously if you like wow more you should be happy about it. i tried wow but i prefer ko.

m1mik

WoW is cheaper then KO xD

RiseAgainst_

Seriously u guys are stupid. U guys pay for premium monthly, how the fuck can u be paying to this company something they dont deserve? i would have gone to WoW like 5 months ago or more seriously.

I have never paid for this game, i always give ingame items for premium thats why i am ok and im not planing to pay monthly for another game. Yes cheap but smart mexican :P

As i have stated already if i did pay monthly i would go wow period.

if you played KO, you will never like another MMPORG , the first few weeks you might enjoy, but after than u start thinking about KO, and than u start comparing. Than u decide to go back, and when u go back you see turks took over already, and fucked up game. So best thing to do is take your computer and throw it outa your window.

Kailean

WoW is cheaper then KO xD[/b]
    yes, if your gold prem then wow is cheaper :P

RiseAgainst_

+1 To the guy that said solution : throw ur pc out the window. Mine would only fall to the garden and a dog would just do their shit on it pff <_<

greishkan1

I&#39;d say KO is better.

RiseAgainst_

It is but it just gives us stress and addiction by the time passesssss

Banned

Seriously u guys are stupid. U guys pay for premium monthly, how the fuck can u be paying to this company something they dont deserve? i would have gone to WoW like 5 months ago or more seriously.

I have never paid for this game, i always give ingame items for premium thats why i am ok and im not planing to pay monthly for another game. Yes cheap but smart mexican :P

As i have stated already if i did pay monthly i would go wow period.[/b]
    Smart? All they need to do is enter the last 4 digits on the credit cards they used to steal all of your items and account. I hope you know them well or don&#39;t have anything worth stealing :P

BTW

About WoW, it&#39;s a good game but the PvP sucks, I like KO better, but, that&#39;s only my opinion, you should just try it and see for yourself.

RiseAgainst_

1) I am not a retard, i only give it to my clannies (trustworthy)

2) I take off my items :huh:

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow is pretty good game... it depends really coz ko is for turks and ppl that are just addicted :P i would say go wow but as someone mentioned there PVP sucks bad......

morax

if you played KO, you will never like another MMPORG , the first few weeks you might enjoy, but after than u start thinking about KO, and than u start comparing. Than u decide to go back, and when u go back you see turks took over already, and fucked up game. So best thing to do is take your computer and throw it outa your window.[/b]
    This is so true

- The only problem i have with starting wow is levelling up to get to enjoy the fun part (high level instances) is a ball ache but at least the quests are different and varied and ur not grinding the same monsters for hours on end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast