Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Time to Goto WoW?

This is a discussion on Time to Goto WoW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i finish KO, then i'd better paly real life than WoW :P...
Page: 2

greishkan1

If i finish KO, then i'd better paly real life than WoW :P

hej

Who care do what you want

FattySin

if you played KO, you will never like another MMPORG , the first few weeks you might enjoy, but after than u start thinking about KO, and than u start comparing. Than u decide to go back[/b]
    +1... Past few days i've had the KO temptation but i'm trying my best to kick it back in it's hole XD

daywalker

I would go WoW, but my computer graphics aren't good enough, once I get a new computer, you bitches can say aloha to me

if you played KO, you will never like another MMPORG , the first few weeks you might enjoy, but after than u start thinking about KO, and than u start comparing. Than u decide to go back, and when u go back you see turks took over already, and fucked up game. So best thing to do is take your computer and throw it outa your window.[/b]
    That seems like the only sollution from this point of view man cause I dont see anything else to do :s

I_JuST_OwNed_U

my opinion, dont stop playing ko to go to another game ( Wow ) yes i hear its alot better except the pk system but why go to something ur just going to get more addicted too? if i were u just play this when u can, dont go to another game just quit and get ur life back, i play alot but also manage to go out alot too, r/l pwns games when u have stuff u like to do, im just saying dont go and get addicted to another game, cause thats gay

FUCK WoW it's all i got to say

i played the 10 day trial of wow...whell i played like 5 days of it..then i was bored...but i quess if ur higher lvl n got som gear it could be pretty interesting.

Banned

yes, time go wow.

I just joined The Scryers this weekend, and some guild took me up and is giving me crap!

TaDaaa

my opinion, dont stop playing ko to go to another game ( Wow ) yes i hear its alot better except the pk system but why go to something ur just going to get more addicted too? if i were u just play this when u can, dont go to another game just quit and get ur life back, i play alot but also manage to go out alot too, r/l pwns games when u have stuff u like to do, im just saying dont go and get addicted to another game, cause thats gay[/b]
    I play as a pass time, it does not own my life. It took me 1.5 years on diez to get to lvl 71 and that is with a top ten clan since lvl 61. I play to have fun, and KO is fun...........when you can log.

well i know WoW, they have very good CS, the game is fun, map r big,but.......but the PvP is really BORING. PK thats the only thing why i still play KO
    u know i thought about go to somewhere else than to K2 but.
    u know, MYKO laggy as hell, i was on XYdonis yesterday and i was like WTF ? thouse lags r 100 times worst than on ares. i have few account on JapKO, but....because iam not japanese i will have no support and i cant buy premmy, KC, etc. i was trying to get to original mGame KO, but had no succes, so what now ? i know there is a lot of privates where doesnt work skills and which r almoust alltime offline but i think privates SUX
    so i found only two option. stay on usko or finish with KO and dont play any other MMO, cuze u cant find game as good as KO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12