Were most English players.

This is a discussion on Were most English players. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What server do most english players play can someone tell me please cause iam sick of tyrks and i got ...
Page: 1

Ru$$ian$LIF3

What server do most english players play can someone tell me please cause iam sick of tyrks and i got 30 dollars and gonna buy stuff on ko and would someone be nice to help me level on what ever server has most english players, and it should be easy to help me level cause i will have 400% exp scroll, will try to pay back some way if help me level.

opps i double post the topic can some mod delete other one, sorry

Record

Im not saying our clan has more than the next clan, but Insanity has quite a few english players. If you look at all the new servers, and current servers. Top clans are English, and theres a large portion of turks that play this game, figure that one out.

all of girakons top 5 are english speaking, bloodline, oblivion, insanity's and fierce

girakon has many english players
    i would say go to girakon ore akara because the old servers u wont have the lvl ore the gear to be good
    because old server s have fp defences cs and stuff like that

eddiezhu

telling him the top clan is useless anywyas cause they won't want a lvl 1

you should go akara, higest lvls are aaround 65 now, so u got a chance, but try seaqrch in clan forum for an active clan

tamachan

yeah u should go Girakon or Akara, Dont go Pathos, we have big fat cheaters here who gets transfered from older servers with Old items that arent available

SilentDaemon

yeah u should go Girakon or Akara, Dont go Pathos, we have big fat cheaters here who gets transfered from older servers with Old items that arent available [/b]
    dont worry tama we can still pwn them

Ru$$ian$LIF3

Thank you guys i found a clan in Akara and will join them and they should help me level, and does knight online except gift cards with money on it?

CuriositY

Akara is da best !