Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So.... Akara Ranking?

This is a discussion on So.... Akara Ranking? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Noticed there isn't one on website, anyone know when to expect it?...
Page: 1

Tainted

Noticed there isn't one on website, anyone know when to expect it?

Banned

as in the rankings being put up on the website?? if so as soon as they put pk symbols Araka , thats my guess

eddiezhu

i know we're fourth in the orc side =]

Hey cutie Senior Member

how u know that ?

how u know that ?[/b]
    Jude has a flag on one of the 4th pole = 4th ranking karus clan.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

yeh flags tell u if u are in top 5

Will prolly take few months before ranking will come. In some server it took 6 months+ before it came

NaidenZ

never mind
    i know we are top1
    because we are the only clan with grade 1 :wub:

Ainelover

never mind
    i know we are top1
    because we are the only clan with grade 1 :wub:[/b]

Miracle <3

Banned

Should come on friday as i heard

BJK

never mind
    i know we are top1
    because we are the only clan with grade 1 :wub:[/b]
    Check general section plx. I explained how MiracLe earns np.

NaidenZ, Do you really need to suck at every new server. I can&#39;t wait to kill you naked again.

477 has defeated SexyReplay. (Naked @ Pathos)
    Ebonics has defeated StheatIT/NaidenZ (Naked @ Girakon)
    Aristona has defeated ... (Naked @ Akara) But who will be that lucky guy.

CuriositY

And I can also said that TheReapers Is in top2 in Human side !

NaidenZ

Check general section plx. I explained how MiracLe earns np.

NaidenZ, Do you really need to suck at every new server. I can&#39;t wait to kill you naked again.

477 has defeated SexyReplay. (Naked @ Pathos)
    Ebonics has defeated StheatIT/NaidenZ (Naked @ Girakon)
    Aristona has defeated ... (Naked @ Akara) But who will be that lucky guy. [/b]
    im sucking at every new server? no man i&#39;m just doing good my job and always of course fighting with those morons like you :wub:

i&#39;ve started like a koxper when i used it in logos in lvl 65 but its so old and i just tried to let understand everyone i can be same as good w/o it and i did
    ok lets answer you then maybe you can stfu okay ?
    477 has defeated SexyReplay naked/pathos ? i&#39;ve share with my brothet this account (lostsoul) and and erick/ironmaiden/towner and everyone who was in pathos in slayers clan know it anyway maybe it was me who know because i didn&#39;t know minnor combo there and i hadn&#39;t items there so if you can get a medail for it gratz then!
    Ebonic has defeated Stheait/Naidenz naked/girakon ?
    no man it&#39;s just impossible everyone who know me when i&#39;ve played in girakon know i had good items/lvl and i&#39;ts just impossible to kil me naked
    anyway i dont care because i wasnt the guy who was on the account when you supposedly killed my character and i&#39;ve shared my account there with around 100 guys because everyone said me let me play your account and i did so if you want know who was them
    my brother
    bola
    irvin/sthealt
    renato/styles
    brian/aka current sharer of dangerduck
    xero/shayan whatever
    victor/a friend of brian
    cepre/platiniumhazee
    so yeah do you think the one who you killed was me ? lmao... DON&#39;T MAKE ME LAUGHT PLEASE.
    btw maybe you was triyng to kill me too many times and you went to sleep and you did it in your dreams ? try to distinguish dreams to reality okay ?
    3. aristona has defeated? hehehehe i really want see it
    crying over and over and over of miracle now because your clan is suck ? hehe good job man !
    hey if you like to make your self famous killing my sharers please let me know it before then i can do same as i did with bloodlust( as you can see in my signature) it might happen with you if i knew it
    i really don&#39;t like to fight but people like you pissed me offf SO hard
    i dont want get muted again for an idiot like you so please stop with yours bullshits okay ?
    if you wanna keep fighting with me please make your own topic about how pro you are killing SexyReplay&#39;s characters or do it trough pm or whatever or at least get a little proof then share it with everyone in ko4life okay?
    and please put your mouth in your ass before talk your bullshits w/o any proff killing any of my characters i&#39;ve played OKAY?
    hope you can understand and this little issue has been solved
    thanks you for let us your bullshits Good Luck and happy hunting . !

Tupac21

BJK really ur a pain in the ass. all u do is flame people. naidenz will pwnd ur ass any place anytime so please dont flame unless u have something to back it up.
    NaidenZ> BJK anyday.
    ty bb

im sucking at every new server? no man i&#39;m just doing good my job and always of course fighting with those morons like you :wub:

i&#39;ve started like a koxper when i used it in logos in lvl 65 but its so old and i just tried to let understand everyone i can be same as good w/o it and i did
    ok lets answer you then maybe you can stfu okay ?
    477 has defeated SexyReplay naked/pathos ? i&#39;ve share with my brothet this account (lostsoul) and and erick/ironmaiden/towner and everyone who was in pathos in slayers clan know it anyway maybe it was me who know because i didn&#39;t know minnor combo there and i hadn&#39;t items there so if you can get a medail for it gratz then!
    Ebonic has defeated Stheait/Naidenz naked/girakon ?
    no man it&#39;s just impossible everyone who know me when i&#39;ve played in girakon know i had good items/lvl and i&#39;ts just impossible to kil me naked
    anyway i dont care because i wasnt the guy who was on the account when you supposedly killed my character and i&#39;ve shared my account there with around 100 guys because everyone said me let me play your account and i did so if you want know who was them
    my brother
    bola
    irvin/sthealt
    renato/styles
    brian/aka current sharer of dangerduck
    xero/shayan whatever
    victor/a friend of brian
    cepre/platiniumhazee
    so yeah do you think the one who you killed was me ? lmao... DON&#39;T MAKE ME LAUGHT PLEASE.
    btw maybe you was triyng to kill me too many times and you went to sleep and you did it in your dreams ? try to distinguish dreams to reality okay ?
    3. aristona has defeated? hehehehe i really want see it
    crying over and over and over of miracle now because your clan is suck ? hehe good job man !
    hey if you like to make your self famous killing my sharers please let me know it before then i can do same as i did with bloodlust( as you can see in my signature) it might happen with you if i knew it
    i really don&#39;t like to fight but people like you pissed me offf SO hard
    and please put your mouth in your ass before talk your bullshits w/o any proff killing any of my characters i&#39;ve played OKAY?
    hope you can understand and this little issue has been solved
    thanks you for let us your bullshits Good Luck and happy hunting . ![/b]
    Huh,u don&#39;t need to get in flame war with those ppl.I know u from gira,u pwned there.I dunno who wasplaying those hazee acounts,but every hazee were high lvl and good geared.
    Also,that ironhazee is my clanie,maybe the strongest charater atm at server.
    Good luck in new server,get 1mil asap like u did on Gira

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast