Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Time for impeachment?

This is a discussion on Time for impeachment? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CW Thejugg3rnaut without doubt the worst king ever. Who voted for him when Spotty, probably the best archer on CW ...
Page: 1

denon33

CW Thejugg3rnaut without doubt the worst king ever. Who voted for him when Spotty, probably the best archer on CW was up?

He has done nothing but spam cr4p, and generally be unbelievably annoying. Kings should have some integrity and not bite back at bitchy pms. He even messed a BDW up coz he was getting bad pm's. Just b4 pressing click he spammed some cr4p and he even said afterwards he did it because ppl were giving him bad press.Sorry that is just soooooo low.

Sorry but have some decency. Like just now spamming something stupid about telling someone to stfu. Got warning from GM, then has the audacity to say "GM I love u". there are thousands of people that play this game, some legit, some not, but grow some pubic hair and start acting like a man. Coz since your tenure you have acted like a 10 yr old. I doubt you are and that makes it all the more disappointing on your behalf. So I will be voting for impeachment, but I dare say the GM's will have removed him b4 we get that for. Just wonder how much he has raped from the treasury, despite saying he wouldn't

nutsackatak1

Why are you posting this when we SHOULD be focusing on the pumpkin patch? QUICKLY EVERYONE!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl gm warned him not to long ago
    for a second i was like wtf he talking to me?? lol

Who voted for him when Spotty, probably the best archer on CW was up?[/b]
    hmm, who is spotty?

CW Thejugg3rnaut without doubt the worst king ever. Who voted for him when Spotty, probably the best archer on CW was up?

He has done nothing but spam cr4p, and generally be unbelievably annoying. Kings should have some integrity and not bite back at bitchy pms. He even messed a BDW up coz he was getting bad pm's. Just b4 pressing click he spammed some cr4p and he even said afterwards he did it because ppl were giving him bad press.Sorry that is just soooooo low.

Sorry but have some decency. Like just now spamming something stupid about telling someone to stfu. Got warning from GM, then has the audacity to say "GM I love u". there are thousands of people that play this game, some legit, some not, but grow some pubic hair and start acting like a man. Coz since your tenure you have acted like a 10 yr old. I doubt you are and that makes it all the more disappointing on your behalf. So I will be voting for impeachment, but I dare say the GM's will have removed him b4 we get that for. Just wonder how much he has raped from the treasury, despite saying he wouldn't[/b]

Bad Kings are common on most servers. I don't remember the last good on on oly on either side.

Why are you posting this when we SHOULD be focusing on the pumpkin patch? QUICKLY EVERYONE![/b]
    I smiled at the first post you made about this that was closed but this one didn't make me smile.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

what is thejuggernaut's real name, do any of you know by any chance?

Jugg is not a bad king by all means. Everyday he tries to do events becuase Bomberman took all the money out of the treasurey so we cant do XP events. He makes up fun events with wut little he has and people ALWAYS BITCH AT HIM. Why cant people STFU and try to enjoy it with him and others? People always trying to ruin something good and always sending him vulger pms. Grow the fuk up and MAYBE try and see he's doing all he can with wut little he has and with all the lil whiney bitches on the human side

a846039

+1 and spotty isnt best archer by farr lol... t4tan is pretty good... and so is RoyArcher and simplylaid

lmfao fukin noob i didnt tell anyone to stfu it was a phrase off a youtube cartoon fukin noob. 2nd off i havent stolen anything yeah gg noob kno ur role. yeah i fuked up that one bdw i apologized but you ever thought maybe it was ur friends who asked me to do it. dude im tired of some people bitchin for no reason. Like taco said i try to have fun with the lil funds i have. So if you want me to be a bitch i will let the treasury build up to 10 gbs and then you'll see the king of elmorad has awared thejugg3rnaut with 1000000000 yeah then you'll really be pissed so stfu. fyi gm warned me for cussin in king chat fukin noob. and if u have a prob with wat i say have a clan battle ur entire clan vs me and 2 melee from man then i sit u on ur ass and u can stfu

ExoticMama

Wink

Jugg is not a bad king by all means. Everyday he tries to do events becuase Bomberman took all the money out of the treasurey so we cant do XP events. He makes up fun events with wut little he has and people ALWAYS BITCH AT HIM. Why cant people STFU and try to enjoy it with him and others? People always trying to ruin something good and always sending him vulger pms. Grow the fuk up and MAYBE try and see he's doing all he can with wut little he has and with all the lil whiney bitches on the human side[/b]

I agree... Jugg may talk to much and may get aggravated about ppl sendin him volugar PM's But hes give out pots he makes for events.. and He tryin to give ppl some money while not give out all the money in the treasury. It may be small amounts but at least he cares about the ppl. And also durnin war he participates unlike bomberman. He is also ON 80% of the time. I would rather have a king that talks to much then a king that robs us.. and doesn't care if we win the wars or not. he gets out there just like the rest of us. and he don't block his pm's unless he says hes goin to unlike some kings i have seen. But keep on downin our kings. its a no wonder that the kings don't participate cause all the humans are sooo whiney and b1tch if they don't get there way. Deal with the talkin, u guys pm him and b1tch then deal with his b1tchin then. U get what u asked for. And I honestly would rather that then a king robbin us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SonOfaGun

lmfao fukin noob i didnt tell anyone to stfu it was a phrase off a youtube cartoon fukin noob. 2nd off i havent stolen anything yeah gg noob kno ur role. yeah i fuked up that one bdw i apologized but you ever thought maybe it was ur friends who asked me to do it. dude im tired of some people bitchin for no reason. Like taco said i try to have fun with the lil funds i have. So if you want me to be a bitch i will let the treasury build up to 10 gbs and then you'll see the king of elmorad has awared thejugg3rnaut with 1000000000 yeah then you'll really be pissed so stfu. fyi gm warned me for cussin in king chat fukin noob. and if u have a prob with wat i say have a clan battle ur entire clan vs me and 2 melee from man then i sit u on ur ass and u can stfu[/b]
    i guess people want u to tune it down a bit especially before bdw when people want to get their spots
    i appreciate wat ur trying to do and all, i really do, but it does get aggravating when you have to pull your hp bar halfway down the screen so you wont die in pk

just try to schedule ur events during the same time each day so people will expect them more often and they'll stop complaining :P

i think people called him a bad king on the first day for no reasons. they are just being assholes. atleast he aint stealing the money. just keep kingship away from greedy clans like darkforces/kingoffighters and you should be fine. those clans are full of cheaters and wouldnt think twice about stealing the money form treasury.

also. ive never seen spotty pk once, and i doubt hes above average. all i ever see him do is merchanting random crap. we can say hes best merchanter on server?

also jugg you really shouldnt have messed up the bdw. anyone with power will always be flamed and cursed at..dont let it get to you lol. i mean if bush let everyones hate for him get to his head i think he would bomb the entire country.

rokertje

lmfao fukin noob i didnt tell anyone to stfu it was a phrase off a youtube cartoon fukin noob. 2nd off i havent stolen anything yeah gg noob kno ur role. yeah i fuked up that one bdw i apologized but you ever thought maybe it was ur friends who asked me to do it. dude im tired of some people bitchin for no reason. Like taco said i try to have fun with the lil funds i have. So if you want me to be a bitch i will let the treasury build up to 10 gbs and then you'll see the king of elmorad has awared thejugg3rnaut with 1000000000 yeah then you'll really be pissed so stfu. fyi gm warned me for cussin in king chat fukin noob. and if u have a prob with wat i say have a clan battle ur entire clan vs me and 2 melee from man then i sit u on ur ass and u can stfu[/b]
    damn youre noob ass made king? omg poor people

just remember people he might talk like a cursing sailer but he really is a pussy :P

firecompany btw before you start cussing money :lol:

Dude might as well freaking take the treasury for what its worth. If you spend it on events I bet everything I own people will still bitch and say you are a theif and blah blah blah. Their eyes can only open when they are put in your postition and are given king and try to do everything they can to help the nation and only get complaints and insults. So he posted a curse word on king chat? And you told the guy to grow pubic hair? Wow now thats ironic. I dont blame him, id do the same thing if I tried my best and got grief in return. You probly wont empty the treasury, but your going to be regretting it later. I would just empty that sucker out, these people are already calling you a theif. Show them what a theif actually is.

Jugg > than this

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast