Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Time for impeachment?

This is a discussion on Time for impeachment? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol dude, in reguards to Jugger having no pubic hair, you should see his ass, I mean come on ...WTF... ...
Page: 2

Lol dude, in reguards to Jugger having no pubic hair, you should see his ass, I mean come on ...WTF... its like a forest on steroids.

<3 Jugger

And who the hell is Spotty? haha I&#39;ve played orc side for ages and never seen "Spotty has killed" anyone.. Rofl

RegardzZz System

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

gogo me and jugg3r scam orc and human treasury and buy Cheap cheap hooker
    aka Devins mom

gogo me and jugg3r scam orc and human treasury and buy Cheap cheap hooker
    aka Devins mom[/b]
    You must be mad after losing 1v1 to me, when i wasn&#39;t even scrolled, and you were

QQ more plx

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha
    u maliced me
    and ur 79

and it was close haha

oh well i knew i was gonna lose just was watching ur combo
    i was just gonna give u benefit of the doubt and say it was ur sharer o.O?

shit i wasted my 1k post on u

It pisses me off when dumb retards prefer a king that scams the treasury than one that tries to help. Boogie, you&#39;re -ing stupid.
    If I was in Juggernauts position with idiots like you mouthing off like that the next thing you&#39;d see is:
    The king of el morad has paid me 10gbs.

Spotty is actually very important to human side imo. Before the patch he would basically time all the blesses and announce it 15 seconds before.
    So yeah, I sorta owe Spotty like 5k np. xD

i dont play c-west.. but sounds like to me you are just one of those blokes that was complaining about everything. get over it.

denon33

All i was getting at is the constant messages and about that BDW and also whatever it was he had watched on youtube etc. All I want is a quiet life and a few events here and there, and I can accept Bomb raped us blind, I didn&#39;t mean to accuse Jugg I just think he is too loud and talkative. I just wish he&#39;d stop with all the many many announcements. Sounds like he is drunk or stoned.

Just think he is childish, but free forum, free to speak my mind. And after all he is also free to speak his mind. And his response with all the swearing speaks volumes to me. And I can understand how Kings will always get complained about, but if u put yourself up there, you can expect to be knocked about a little. Just a little bit of common sense spoken above, but hey when do children have any common sense....that comes with maturity.

Boogie out

All i was getting at is the constant messages and about that BDW and also whatever it was he had watched on youtube etc. All I want is a quiet life and a few events here and there, and I can accept Bomb raped us blind, I didn&#39;t mean to accuse Jugg I just think he is too loud and talkative. I just wish he&#39;d stop with all the many many announcements. Sounds like he is drunk or stoned.

Just think he is childish, but free forum, free to speak my mind. And after all he is also free to speak his mind. And his response with all the swearing speaks volumes to me. And I can understand how Kings will always get complained about, but if u put yourself up there, you can expect to be knocked about a little. Just a little bit of common sense spoken above, but hey when do children have any common sense....that comes with maturity.

Boogie out[/b]

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND STAY OUT

rokertje

Boogie out[/b]

you sir got no clue who money is and how old he is :lol: but its a free forum so youre free to speak youre mind no matter how stupid you sound

Jugg > than this
    [/b]
    how the hell do you have so much hp unbuffed as a bp

and lol @ another carnac west debate
    everyone write your speech and post it here

i dont play c-west.. but sounds like to me you are just one of those blokes that was complaining about everything. get over it.[/b]
    ye same here..
    but the king is really annoying there thats true...only smap

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

impeachment never worked sorry.

Devin has +4 uniques and a few +5&#39;s.

tekl2elite

haha
    u maliced me
    and ur 79

and it was close haha

oh well i knew i was gonna lose just was watching ur combo
    i was just gonna give u benefit of the doubt and say it was ur sharer o.O?
    shit i wasted my 1k post on u [/b]
    Rofl u lost to a BP that was unbuffed?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Grow up...your bitching about a king that spams chat..so? Why dont you be glad you have a fucking king that tries to help where in other servers the king doesn&#39;t give a rats ass about the people who voted him. Someone will always have it worse then you, stop looking at everything in a fucking negative way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast