Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Time for impeachment?

This is a discussion on Time for impeachment? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grow up...your bitching about a king that spams chat..so? Why dont you be glad you have a fucking king that ...
Page: 3

Kreeden

Grow up...your bitching about a king that spams chat..so? Why dont you be glad you have a fucking king that tries to help where in other servers the king doesn't give a rats ass about the people who voted him. Someone will always have it worse then you, stop looking at everything in a fucking negative way.[/b]
    You responded very negatively. h34r:

denon33

Please read this through to the end. Because this king spams alot, sounds like a child, acts like a child, and because not everyone has an internet connection at 32mb. I dont and I have dc'd like 11 times when he does his announcements. Then when I try to relog I can't because I dont pay to play.Though I can relog to CW2 thats not where my clan is.

Yes its not his fault I dont pay to play, and its not his fault I lag like mad, and its not his fault I have back problems , I'm waiting for an operation and have been for 13 months. I play when I can play, but when I get DC'd ( and it is always when he starts spamming cr4p when it happens ), I kinda get a bit peeved. Coz I get 99% dc about 4 times outta 5 logins. Again I realise thats not his fault, but it also wasn't my fault that I was walking my dog and a drunk driver ran me over. I am on incapacity benefit because of this.

Point with all that is, remember that not everyone has a perfect life, bad stuff happens all the time. For the most part I am very upbeat and positive, and I like to help out in game when I can. I can tell u its not alot of fun going from being on Manchester Uniteds books as a youth team player and believing u had the world at your feet to where I am now in my life. And yes I can also understand that is also none of Juggs fault. I didn't want to share any of that with you, but hey its done now and all my drugs have kicked in, so please have some respect like we all have for Felix.

I just want a quiet life, plz dont chase me from these forums.I'll apologize here to Jugg now, but I feel so beaten down sometimes. I only like to help people, and occasionally feel too sorry for myself. I know that.

Just chill and understand some people that play this game have major health concerns. Thx guys/gals

You responded very negatively. h34r:[/b]
    like most

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

It pisses me off when dumb retards prefer a king that scams the treasury than one that tries to help. Boogie, you're -ing stupid.
    If I was in Juggernauts position with idiots like you mouthing off like that the next thing you'd see is:
    The king of el morad has paid me 10gbs.

Spotty is actually very important to human side imo. Before the patch he would basically time all the blesses and announce it 15 seconds before.
    So yeah, I sorta owe Spotty like 5k np. xD[/b]
    lol jugger is funny as fuck! i love that kid`s youtube video hahha <3 jugger

Fuck Dem Haterz

btw, most of you replying have never even tryed being king...
    you think its easy?
    lol if you use king chat to try help one, 10$ says someone will pm u say stop spam
    its like wtf? first thing ive said jezzues

dont let them get to u jugger i just laugh and say ok bro

bro i understand that but i try my best to make it fun for the nation i got tired of seeing peoplesteal the money never do anything for the nation i always ask myself how the hell they got appointed king. and if u think im bad in king chat u should hear me on vent

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

bro i understand that but i try my best to make it fun for the nation i got tired of seeing peoplesteal the money never do anything for the nation i always ask myself how the hell they got appointed king. and if u think im bad in king chat u should hear me on vent[/b]
    I used to have to hear him on vent a LONG time ago with Dre

and i want my name like devins only i want mine to say lets put a smile on that face instead of turk of the universe plx felix QQ

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i font even play cwest and i still know that da juggin keeps shit thuggin :P

how the hell do you have so much hp unbuffed as a bp
    and lol @ another carnac west debate
    everyone write your speech and post it here[/b]
    hp build + undy set

kinda like me i have 13k with undy voot voot test me test me

VerTas

I honestly try to be fairly nice to our kings and not give them a hard time, juggernaut seems like a nice guy and i&#39;m sorry if this offends you, but stop being such a wuss dude. The large majority of people on this server have no problem with you and when you throw a hissy fit when a few people are mean it just pisses us off because we have to deal with your constant messages over our screen. As far as i&#39;m concerned all i want in a king is as little messages as possible. The king can jack the treasury all he wants, if you have a problem with that STOP PAYING YOUR TAXES! The whole treasury has probably taken about 1m from me in the entire time i&#39;ve played this game, just buy all your pots in the arena and stock up on consumables during the war, heck the sundries even stands next to the inn. If you can&#39;t handle people talking crap to you please don&#39;t run for king, and when they do talk crap to you getting upset is only encouraging them. Keep the messages off my screen and i&#39;ll be a content citizen.

-Veritas

mrmagic2008

i hate it when kings spams junk on your screen. it messes up with PK.

wish they would only allow a king to spam twice a day or once every 8 hours.

or every message king makes costs treasury 20m coins. that&#39;ll make the king think twice about spamming

denon33

Who gives a flying fook whether u are VS Hawk. Made me dc again twice. Was apologetic earlier. U R just a Fooking nobhead shit for brains. Had enuff of your shite, My day is enjoyable until u come online wankstain. Stopping jacking off coz u can spam pointless random crap

ZZZZ four more 99% Dc&#39;s nice one Jugg, your fooking amazing, well done. Going to bed now just to get away from your bullsh1t. Thx for fucking my otherwise great day. Pathetic cunt

look at some of these replies all asking u to stfu, my back is too much pain to bother with your fooking crap now, cant w8 until u have gone. I really wish there was an in game option to shut the fooking king up. Make life so much better for everyone. VOTE MUTE KING.

denon33

Now summoning snow. Could you possibly be more irritating. Grow up plz, for all our sakes. Get your head in some books and study for a while, try JS Mill, or Plato. They can teach you a thing or two about morals and correct behaviour. Ever heard of the "Principal of Utility"?

suspect not, but it means what is best functional for the most people must be followed as it will cause the least distress, thus creating a more harmonious environment. But i dare say philosphy isn&#39;t high on your list of priorities atm.

Just coz people diss you in game doesn&#39;t mean u can fuck them over. Plz grow up, or join the army. That will teach u respect and how to behave, atm your just acting like a kid who cant get his own way. Stomp your feet hard enough, turn the faux tears on. Mommy will always suck u to sleep at night. Awwww how cute is my baby????? Not fooking cute at all. Spoilt little sh1t is what u r.

Bed now so plz quit with your cr4p

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

think its time for C-west to get thier own section... its all general chat is filled with lately

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast