Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Time for impeachment?

This is a discussion on Time for impeachment? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't play the game if your computer sucks so bad. If you insist on playing you only have yourself to ...
Page: 4

Don't play the game if your computer sucks so bad. If you insist on playing you only have yourself to blame, perhaps YOU should go read a book instead of ranting on this forum about a talkative king.
    You're so stupid.

o-o btw grims holding exp event sunday xD

personally i find it hilarious when Jugg spams.... " XXXXXXX is giving away shard +7" to people, and that person gets like 30 pms.....i like a good laugh. + since when does any king on any server really do anything but give away 69, and 1337 coins, then give themselves the rest.

denon33

TheBBQ read previous posts and entire thread before spouting cr4p. There are enough posts agreeing with me on this thread alone. If people have a problem with something the usual solution is to come to an agreement. Simply not happining with jugg.

My answer to him is to ensure he has enough alcohol wipes to clean his keyboard up before mom and dad get home. I seriously want to throttle this fookwit. I'm pretty sure he is jacking off over annoying people so much..

And to everyone else stop being so fooking passive about stuff. Stand up and fight ffs. People who fight get change. But guess most ( not all ) of u are still growing up and trying to figure out what life is about. Hopefully when in tens yrs u wake up u'll remember that guy from K)4life who told u. Mark my words, its inevitable and it will happen.

And str8 u find it hilarious? U must be even younger than him. Enjoy your high school prom, when u get there maybe 5 yrs or so.

jaso

TheBBQ read previous posts and entire thread before spouting cr4p. There are enough posts agreeing with me on this thread alone. If people have a problem with something the usual solution is to come to an agreement. Simply not happining with jugg.

My answer to him is to ensure he has enough alcohol wipes to clean his keyboard up before mom and dad get home. I seriously want to throttle this fookwit. I'm pretty sure he is jacking off over annoying people so much..

And to everyone else stop being so fooking passive about stuff. Stand up and fight ffs. People who fight get change. But guess most ( not all ) of u are still growing up and trying to figure out what life is about. Hopefully when in tens yrs u wake up u'll remember that guy from K)4life who told u. Mark my words, its inevitable and it will happen.

And str8 u find it hilarious? U must be even younger than him. Enjoy your high school prom, when u get there maybe 5 yrs or so.[/b]
    man stop bitching, first of all its only a fuking game not the end of the world cuz some1 got king for 1 month, if u dont like simply dont play for 1 month,
    ps jugger is the funnyest mad cunt

Lizi

i kinda like him being king,
    ,akes the game alot more intresting:P hes kinda funny2
    anyway everyone is just crying like little pusses for no reason
    and i never got that exp event thingys, how much do day pay for a 30mins exp event?
    imo its not even worth it, i like the other events better

kinda like me i have 13k with undy voot voot test me test me[/b]
    w/E

And str8 u find it hilarious? U must be even younger than him. Enjoy your high school prom, when u get there maybe 5 yrs or so.[/b]
    I have read the entire thread and I find you're a complete idiot. You try to act all mature but you only make yourself look dumber when WHINE AND WHINE about simple messages going across your fucking screen. I can understand you getting annoyed about constant disconnections but honestly, if your computer can't handle it go play another game, or even stay, but don't spam these forums bitching like a 6 year old girl. I've seen a few of your other topics and it looks as if all you do is make stupid topics with stupid questions or whine about someone.
    You are the stereotypical c-west player, a drama queen. Stop making our server look bad and just quit ko or shut the fuck up.

there should be a /block king chat option

Ive never heard of getting d/c by a freaking king message lol.. Can your computer handle solitare ffs?

Im also not gonna defend the king either just by reading some of his posts seems pretty immature, oh well just wait your month out I doubt this fool will be re-elected.

lol i make it funner man if i spam then log out game dont get upset i mean ko runs on the crapiest pc's with no prob i had a carppy pc and never dced from king chat lol. so that means u dc when bdw message comes up too. and if u dc from king chat u cnat even enter morodan or u dc forever

Kreeden

Please read this through to the end. Because this king spams alot, sounds like a child, acts like a child, and because not everyone has an internet connection at 32mb. I dont and I have dc'd like 11 times when he does his announcements. Then when I try to relog I can't because I dont pay to play.Though I can relog to CW2 thats not where my clan is.[/b]
    You DC'd because of scrolling text? What's it like in CZ?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Who gives a flying fook whether u are VS Hawk. Made me dc again twice. Was apologetic earlier. U R just a Fooking nobhead shit for brains. Had enuff of your shite, My day is enjoyable until u come online wankstain. Stopping jacking off coz u can spam pointless random crap

ZZZZ four more 99% Dc's nice one Jugg, your fooking amazing, well done. Going to bed now just to get away from your bullsh1t. Thx for fucking my otherwise great day. Pathetic cunt

look at some of these replies all asking u to stfu, my back is too much pain to bother with your fooking crap now, cant w8 until u have gone. I really wish there was an in game option to shut the fooking king up. Make life so much better for everyone. VOTE MUTE KING.[/b]
    simple suggestion lol get a better pc? dude he does spam but its really not that annoying i think its very amusing lol but dude get over yourself honestly

dizz123

CW Thejugg3rnaut without doubt the worst king ever. Who voted for him when Spotty, probably the best archer on CW was up?

He has done nothing but spam cr4p, and generally be unbelievably annoying. Kings should have some integrity and not bite back at bitchy pms. He even messed a BDW up coz he was getting bad pm's. Just b4 pressing click he spammed some cr4p and he even said afterwards he did it because ppl were giving him bad press.Sorry that is just soooooo low.

Sorry but have some decency. Like just now spamming something stupid about telling someone to stfu. Got warning from GM, then has the audacity to say "GM I love u". there are thousands of people that play this game, some legit, some not, but grow some pubic hair and start acting like a man. Coz since your tenure you have acted like a 10 yr old. I doubt you are and that makes it all the more disappointing on your behalf. So I will be voting for impeachment, but I dare say the GM's will have removed him b4 we get that for. Just wonder how much he has raped from the treasury, despite saying he wouldn't[/b]
    LMAO spotty as best archer wahahahahahahah so funny he is noobest archer, i will vs him any day and kill him with half hp or more still left over

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

ahahhaaaa, ur the one who should figure out the point of the game and figure what life is about. Its not playgn a game and getting everything u want in it lol. And its defanatley not caring about what runs on ur game screen for couple of times in a day.

and lol fightining against a king who spams chat, rofl thats THE MEANING OF LIFE. aahahahaa, ur the man BoobieWoogie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast