Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I put your money where your mouth is. robokill is right, GJ bro...
Page: 10

I

put your money where your mouth is.

robokill is right, GJ bro

I'm still curious as to why you have not responded to my pm ?

but back on topic, gl blah for king! you'll need it but won't ever get it!

RiseAgainst_

hehe

GL blah, hope u get to be king B)
    its going to be hard to beat the turks but oh well we can still try xD[/b]
    Thanks Juan i will do my best to win this election, whats with all this shit about beep lol he's a noob that runs and needs to kill ppl from seeking cuz he can't compete with the rest of us. Anyways this post is about me being King not how Beep can kill a jellybean in cz,
    Lets Keep this post up and going all I am Going for King And I will Do My best 2 Win, also do i have to be turk to play Ko?? NO do i have 2 be turk to be baba'd up or get my exp edited NOPE i dont think so im going to run for King and no ones going to stop me, About the turks don't worry about it i alredy got most of them voting for me also i have tons of clans voting for me. Everyday i log in i get random pm's "Hello King or Hi King or my favorite hello your majesty" I'm alredy being called king without even Being King Yet I Will Be KING. i laugh at all the noob haters saying i act childish and act like a kid lol to all of you haterz, when IT's REALLY you all are the ones' acting Like children. One more thing Atari if you want come human vote for me tell all the people you know and vote for me watch me WIN and have the Glory and if i do theres going to be a Surprise InStore for all Humans ON Ares,The More Votes I Get the better Keep Voting 4 Me and Keep up the Votes. This is My 2 cents 4 today Keep My Topic Hot and Fresh for when i log on 2morro

P.S. Vote FOR Blah_blah 4 KING Trust me it will be the Greatest Time you will ever Experience
    Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine)

omg yeah go blah go!! (unfortunately I still don't think you're going to come remotely close) :S. And sorry about all the kiddies spamming about me in your topic, looks like I have alot of fans .

edit: I like jolik's idea, beat me in a 1v1 and i'll vote for you.

also do i have to be turk to play Ko?? NO do i have 2 be turk to be baba'd up or get my exp edited NOPE i dont think so im going to run for King and no ones going to stop me,[/b]

Sorry to add to this spamfest, but how ur stating ur post is: You didn't have to be a turk to baba'd up or to get ur exp edited. Well done lol.

garfieldbr

Sorry to add to this spamfest, but how ur stating ur post is: You didn't have to be a turk to baba'd up or to get ur exp edited. Well done lol.[/b]
    +1

gl blahblablablablabla

jolik

blah im still waiting to 1v1 on arena if you win i can vote you

blah im still waiting to 1v1 on arena if you win i can vote you[/b]
    I'll be glad to one v one you jus wait till i go home im at school atm so can't play ko here

omg yeah go blah go!! (unfortunately I still don't think you're going to come remotely close) :S. And sorry about all the kiddies spamming about me in your topic, looks like I have alot of fans .

edit: I like jolik's idea, beat me in a 1v1 and i'll vote for you.[/b]
    lol?? you got no fans all you got is haterz

Keep my post up and going see u all soon when i go home and 1 v 1 jolik keep voting for me King time is near by and getting closer and closer as we wait.

Banned

I'll be glad to one v one you jus wait till i go home im at school atm so can't play ko here
    lol?? you got no fans all you got is haterz

Keep my post up and going see u all soon when i go home and 1 v 1 jolik keep voting for me King time is near by and getting closer and closer as we wait.[/b]
    i like beep..
    talk to him on msn and is very nice guy..

GL

jolik

beep is gay he shows me his dirty ass everyday on msn

I don't get how you say call someone a bad pker on the lines of their damage dealt lol. Seems pretty retarded.

jolik

agree with HORROR, who is better pker a babash'd with full duped+9 items warrior 80 lvl without any combo dealing with 1000+ dmg or lvl 75 warrior with raptor+8 hitting great combo with 600-700 dmg + "R" dmg between skills ?

Banned

beep is gay he shows me his dirty ass everyday on msn[/b]
    i want to webcam with beep B)

agree with HORROR, who is better pker a babash'd with full duped+9 items warrior 80 lvl without any combo dealing with 1000+ dmg or lvl 75 warrior with raptor+8 hitting great combo with 600-700 dmg + "R" dmg between skills ?[/b]
    lvl 80 of course

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast