Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pffft jolik you let my secret out . So blah you'll 1v1 jolik but not me? I guess you remember ...
Page: 11

pffft jolik you let my secret out . So blah you'll 1v1 jolik but not me? I guess you remember our 1v1 in cz then where I still had 75% of my hp left .

jolik

dang i thought everybody know that ...
    i guess Beep no more sex online ?

only for certain people

Banned

only for certain people [/b]
    hopefully i can cam with beep tonight or tomarrow when servers down

blah im still waiting to 1v1 on arena if you win i can vote you[/b]
    Well when i got home i logged on and was waiting for Jolik to pm me for 1 v 1 he never did i went to arena and didn't find any one from inferno so i guess he chickened out.

BeePBeePiMaJeeP Posted Today, 02:43 PM
    pffft jolik you let my secret out sad.gif. So blah you'll 1v1 jolik but not me? I guess you remember our 1v1 in cz then where I still had 75% of my hp left sad.gif.[/b]
    lol illl 1 v 1 u any day of the week and pwn you.

jolik Posted Today, 01:00 PM
    beep is gay he shows me his dirty ass everyday on msn[/b]
    LOL?? looks like you both cyber and are made for eachother get a room and get married you gays.

Anyways that was my 2 cents for the day as days go by election day draws by near as it does that the more clans and the more people i get to Vote For Me Keep my post Up and Keep it Going.

P.S. Vote 4 Blah_Blah 4 King, I've Realized We Need More EXP We Need More fun lvling We Need A New King Also We Need A Great Commander In Wars As You All Can See Clan HostiLe At the last 30 mins of War I Was Commanding My Clan And The Humans Of Ares And As I Commanded They All Followed As A Result We Pwned The Orcs It Was Pretty Much HostiLe VS The Whole Orc Nation.

Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine)

We need someone who isn't so full of themselves and doesn't "date" online girls in a videa game, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. And 1v1 me now please, take me under 50% hp and I will vote for you on 3 chars.

jolik

Well when i got home i logged on and was waiting for Jolik to pm me for 1 v 1 he never did i went to arena and didn't find any one from inferno so i guess he chickened out.[/b]
    Im not playin KO all day, i have to go work, have to sleep, but i try to catch ingame today, we will see who is chicken

don't waste your time jolik. I pm'd him to 1v1 me and he ignored me... so I went to where I thought he would be... DS. Of course there he is killing DS ignoring my pms for 15 minutes, I think he remembers me owning him before, so now he dodges .

You won't ever get my vote.

jolik

what server is he?

he was on a1 but logged off.

Ripper_of_romania

I can't believe this crap is still rolling
    Sad for ko4life board -_-

don't waste your time jolik. I pm'd him to 1v1 me and he ignored me... so I went to where I thought he would be... DS. Of course there he is killing DS ignoring my pms for 15 minutes, I think he remembers me owning him before, so now he dodges .

You won't ever get my vote.[/b]
    ROFL I Never Got your Pm so don't even come with that shit, you Know you was too scared to pm me knowing i would clean the floor with you -_- .

jolik Posted Today, 01:37 AM
    Im not playin KO all day, i have to go work, have to sleep, but i try to catch ingame today, we will see who is chicken [/b]
    hmmm lets hope your ingame today i was waiting for your pm last night <_< . Keep My post up and going ^_^.
    Ripper_of_romania Posted Today, 06:54 AM
    I can&#39;t believe this crap is still rolling
    Sad for ko4life board[/b]
    Vote for me Ripper election day is almost here ^_^

Banned

I can&#39;t believe this crap is still rolling
    Sad for ko4life board -_-[/b]
    thinks its still up because its like a campaign to get votes ect.
    yeah people are flamming but that can easily be cleaned up by a mod deleting there replys

jolik

just tried on all servers, failed to connect always

just tried on all servers, failed to connect always[/b]
    rofl im able to get on all servers, i jus think your scared to face me it&#39;s ok little one jus stop trying to act like a man and stay as a boy and do as your told Vote For Blah_Blah 4 King Trust me Jolik it will be in your best interest you won&#39;t regret it. Anyways this is a campaign not a flame fest so only need voters here not flamerz see u all soon in game im on a1 atm unless there&#39;s an exp event on a2.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast